Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Lambu and his Trundler lefty friend will have tough time in CT.
Lethal Irfan with improve Pace now 148kph and Junaid with Improve Inswinger and Improved Yorker Irfan and Junaid both will be better bowler in CT-13 :dance::dance:

Dear Jafeez I saw Lethal irfan's fielding and i felt our MUNAF patel is a far better fielder than your lethal IRRFFFAAAN.. such poor fielder do you think he will be able to have an international career....:hysterical:
Lethal Irfan fielding is Improved now Remember his Catch of FAF

Lethal Irfan with improve Pace now 148kph and Junaid with Improve Inswinger and Improved Yorker Irfan and Junaid both will be better bowler in CT-13 :dance::dance:
After world cup semi all I heard from you guys was how great Wahab Riyaz is and he was shown his place very soon. Since you cronies are crowing about these two guys lambu and Trundler based on couple of matches. They will also be shown their true colors soon don't worry that day is coming and you will start scrambling for new names then. I dont see anything great about them nor anyone else very soon.

The title of thread itself is wrong - It should be - Speed and Performance of Indian medium pacers in IPL . India doesn't have any fast bowler and let us admit that.
what is Yadav,Aaron, now Rahul Shukla etc ? 145 + is fast imo.

Indian Fastest BoWler ever Umesh Yadav 4 overs,s 65 runs :hysterical::hysterical: and Indian Fan,s are use to compare him with like,s of Irfan and Junaid
I don't wanna derail the thread but dude whatever..Vinay Kumar was better than Irfan in his first oversees test. :hysterical:

I don't wanna derail the thread but dude whatever..Vinay Kumar was better than Irfan in his first oversees test. :hysterical:
Indian Fast bowler,s :hysterical::hysterical: it is not new India kia pass ajj tak Acha fast bowler nahi ayye

One of the reasons the Pakistani duo are able to derail this thread is because we ourselves are not discussing about the speed and performance of our fast bowlers. Both Vilander and I have separately requested about the pace of Sid Kaul today but nobody is interested in discussing it.