Five million hits for July - Doubled from June

King

So, we actually reached half a million unlike imagining it ( ya know what I mean :haha:)
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:... hahahahah..i can not forget the explanations...of hits and posts..that was an ordeal...:D bukhar.com..has now set a new standard of 1000 hits and 10 posts for the month...:cantstop:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:... hahahahah..i can not forget the explanations...of hits and posts..that was an ordeal...:D bukhar.com..has now set a new standard of 1000 hits and 10 posts for the month...:cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical:@bukhar.com

Guest dada_rocks
DR for Moderator !:thumbs_up:
Bharatvarsh mein presidency use diya jata hai jo retire honewale hote hain. tsk tsk. I am not retiring anytime soon:hysterical:

where is my cut of 0.00000000000000001 cent :haha:...... sahi mein kahan se kahan aa agye ham yun hi sath sath bakte
..sorry, will make arrangments to paypal it but wait a minute, the whole amt will be their fees sorry :cantstop:

Make multiple profiles of the same person and keep clickin :yay:

Sala kitna time waste karela ham idhar pe and not even one mention of his holy highness GKD? :cry_smile: Apun ka praise hum ka khudhi karna padega :hysterical: Yeah GKD is mother of all posters. 100 threads a day should be started to praise him. ICF forum should change it's name to GKD.com. Kill two birds with ek stone... GKD- Gai Ka Dood forum and GKD- Galli Kriket Discussion forum

Sala kitna time waste karela ham idhar pe and not even one mention of his holy highness GKD? :cry_smile: Apun ka praise hum ka khudhi karna padega :hysterical: Yeah GKD is mother of all posters. 100 threads a day should be started to praise him. ICF forum should change it's name to GKD.com. Kill two birds with ek stone... GKD- Gai Ka Dood forum and GKD- Galli Kriket Discussion forum
Yeah. GKD is the mother of all posters. All the mofo's here, own up :hysterical: