India A to play 3 first class matches on the A tour to WI, June 2012

This is not our first choice A team for T20s. Yet it hasn't done that badly in WI vs WI A which has many international players on trial for T20 WC. Would have appreciated more had one or two batsmen had performed better! And yes, why hasn't Awana played even one T20? Is he injured too?
probably .... hope he plays in odis.. want to see how he does in tht format many people including me said he should be brought int indian odi team.. now before bashing me.. see the bowlers who represented us in asia cup :--D
probably .... hope he plays in odis.. want to see how he does in tht format many people including me said he should be brought int indian odi team.. now before bashing me.. see the bowlers who represented us in asia cup :--D
I'm not too bothered about who is included in ODIs or T20. I just don't want to grind our best seamers and even spinner (don't know who he is atm) in the shorter format. So I'm in favour of including all the newbies in shorter format so that they get the exposure of the big stage. Plus all these meaningless ODIs and T20s and have the inferior bowlers like Vk etc.
I'm not too bothered about who is included in ODIs or T20. I just don't want to grind our best seamers and even spinner (don't know who he is atm) in the shorter format. So I'm in favour of including all the newbies in shorter format so that they get the exposure of the big stage. Plus all these meaningless ODIs and T20s and have the inferior bowlers like Vk etc.
yes.. yadav should be saved for test matches .. shami ahmed is naother one whose basic skills are more suited to longer format and abt vk tbh he is not even good enough for short formats if u cnt bowl at end ur not good enough odi bowler imo and losing in odis is not big deal for me i jsut want us to atleast start competing in tests again :wall:
yes.. yadav should be saved for test matches .. shami ahmed is naother one whose basic skills are more suited to longer format and abt vk tbh he is not even good enough for short formats if u cnt bowl at end ur not good enough odi bowler imo and losing in odis is not big deal for me i jsut want us to atleast start competing in tests again :wall:
this is offtopic but I have never seen you spell "just" correctly!
^But in death overs in international cricket' date=' that is the only good performance I can recall.[/quote'] his death bowling was also decent in Zimbabwe srilanka tri series in 2010. only his new ball bowling was crap which he seems to have improved this season. but i think death bowling in ipl is far more demanding then in international arena. you have dead tracks, small boundaries, and you have highly paid certified sloggers to bowl to. even the best fast bowler of our generation dale steyn wasnt spared. dinda never looked going for plenty. and today dinda pretty much bowled 2 death over back to back for under 10 run. had vinay kumar done so people here would have been having heart attack. dinda mixes his delivery really well. he is sure shot for t20 world cup.
his death bowling was also decent in Zimbabwe srilanka tri series in 2010. only his new ball bowling was crap which he seems to have improved this season. but i think death bowling in ipl is far more demanding then in international arena. you have dead tracks, small boundaries, and you have highly paid certified sloggers to bowl to. even the best fast bowler of our generation dale steyn wasnt spared. dinda never looked going for plenty. and today dinda pretty much bowled 2 death over back to back for under 10 run. had vinay kumar done so people here would have been having heart attack. dinda mixes his delivery really well. he is sure shot for t20 world cup.
who this guy? :cantstop: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwRi0yxSC-4]Malinga six runs, Ashok Dinda to Lasith Malinga 6 runs - YouTube[/ame]
wow. Ahmed got tonked around...but happens to the best especially in T20s
i always said his game is not suited for t20 its just like playing pujara in t20...its same with bowlers...he needs atleast 1-2 years to get enough variations and control to be good in this format for test he is good enough as he can swing the ball both ways at very decent pace... kind of like anderson.. who is crap in loi's but good in tests now not comparing him with anderson just classifying his type

Barath, Edwards, Fudadin picked for West Indies A The West Indies selectors have picked several players with international experience in the 13-man A squad for the three-match one-day series against India A in Grenada. More... West Indies news Barath, Edwards, Fudadin picked for West Indies A ESPNcricinfo staff June 26, 2012 The West Indies selectors have picked several players with international experience in the 13-man A squad for the three-match one-day series against India A in Grenada. Batsmen Adrian Barath, Kirk Edwards and Assad Fudadin, all of whom played for West Indies in the recent Test series against England, have been selected, as has been left-arm spinner Nikita Miller. Miller, who last played for West Indies in the 2011 World Cup, has been preferred over Sulieman Benn, who was Man of the Match in the first of the two Twenty20s he played against India A last week. Fast bowler Nelon Pascal, another international, has also been drafted in. Veerasammy Permaul, who led West Indies A in the Tests against India A, returns to the squad to take over the captaincy from Kieran Powell, who did duty during the T20s. Wicketkeeper Shane Dowrich has been called up as a replacement for Devon Thomas, who has been ruled out with a knee injury. West Indies A won the three-match unofficial Test series against India A 2-1 while the T20s were tied 1-1. The first of the unofficial ODIs will be played on June 27. West Indies A squad: Veerasammy Permaul (capt), Adrian Barath, Nkrumah Bonner, Jonathan Carter, Shane Dowrich (wk), Kirk Edwards, Assad Fudadin, Jason Holder, Delorn Johnson, Nikita Miller, Jason Mohammed, Nelon Pascal, Kieran Powell