Match 59: Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings

Sehwag1830

CSK is winning this IPL. They'll just go with the momentum now which they gained from the last game.
i am saying this from last few days...even asked a Bet in betting secyion..should have easily became a billionnaire if bet was up instead people call me jinxer :((

i am saying this from last few days...even asked a Bet in betting secyion..should have easily became a billionnaire if bet was up instead people call me jinxer :((
It will be boring to see the same team winning 3 IPLs in a row.. need a new champion.

CSK is winning this IPL. They'll just go with the momentum now which they gained from the last game.
its the srini effect.they lost some games in the beginning to make it look fair but start buying games at business end of tournament.they r not that good to win 3 IPLs in a row :P

common Yelloweens let us finish this by 12/13 overs , eventhough we dont need silly NRR as we are going to win all our next matches..still it may help us in climbing top of leaugue table :cheer:

common Yelloweens let us finish this by 12/13 overs ' date=' eventhough we dont need silly NRR as we are going to win all our next matches..still it may help us in climbing top of leaugue table :cheer:[/quote'] D4 this match is gone for RCB. Don't worry there's a match against MI. that'll help RCB.