IPL Legend Murali Vijay's epic LOL moment .

rageaddict

:hysterical::hysterical: More like Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg
you are commenting on something that you dont understand lad, i am not the guy who came around bossing others calling names.. i walz around threads making memes. If someone heckles me i dish it back lad, we all are keyboard warriors.. you have a doubt about that. There is no way for me to reveal my true identity in this forum.. 1536474-icon_super.jpg

He seems to be a cyber stalker maan..never leaves me...he probably is a frustrated homo...wonder what he might do if he thinks he has a piece of my wardrobe
Me, stalk you? :desiwoman: BTW, lagta hai aapki lungi ko meri baat lag gayi :giggle:

BTW, apparently Pwnjabis also wear Lungi.

Parts of Bhangra Dress Turla or Torla (fan like adornment on the turban) Pag (turban, a sign of pride/honor in Punjab): This is tied different to the traditional type of turban that you can see Sikh's wearing in the street. The turban has to be tied before each show, and is not ready made like a hat. Kaintha (necklace), some men also wear earrings Kurta - Similar to a silk shirt, with about 4 buttons, very loose with embroidered patterns. Lungi or Chadar - This is a loose loincloth tied around the dancer’s waist. Again it would be decorated. Jugi: A waistcoat, with no buttons. Rammal: These are essentially scarves worn on the fingers. They look very elegant and effective when the hands move during the course of bhangra performance.
http://www.baisakhifestival.com/baisakhi-dress.html Narthie bros laughing at their own dress. :hahaha:

:(( Oh' date=' I was just beginning to sense something beautiful growing between us[/quote'] ahh...you are the guy that wrote a senti piece about pak and i registered in this site to write a comment on it. I remember, i bet you remember too..you did not like my comment. oh now i get all the irrelevant venom from your side, get over it mate. I am not mad at you.

ahh...you are the guy that wrote a senti piece about pak and i registered in this site to write a comment on it. I remember, i bet you remember too..you did not like my comment. oh now i get all the irrelevant venom from your side, get over it mate. I am not mad at you.
Wait, what? You commented on my article and so I am taking revenge Kill Bill style ? :haha:

Asked my folks to get me some lungis when they come over :yay: My sis says there are colored lungis too? :woot: Hot Pink Lungi, babeh! :wink:
wear Orange lungi...most famous color in Mangalore :winky: