• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

:finger: India has never lost a bilateral ODI series to SL.
india had also never lost 8 consecutive test matches abroad.i think infact no team had ever lost 8 consecutive test matches abroad before india lol.i think how thats even possible lol.even bang,zim also draws some.
india had also never lost 8 consecutive test matches abroad.i think infact no team had ever lost 8 consecutive test matches abroad before india lol.i think how thats even possible lol.even bang' date='zim also draws some.[/quote'] that was against Eng / Aus. u talk abt ur team..... real shameless creature u r, just got ur @$$ whipped 3 hours ago n u r back asking 4 more :clap: :clap:
dude its ur fault u took so long to learn the game and our credit we learnt it so easily and started winning so fast after making international debut.the truth is india is a real minnow in cricket world.u guys won the wc at home i.e mumbai.we would have beaten u that night at any other places located in this planet called earth and would have even beaten u in india had only one guy called angelo matthews played that game and another guy called muralidharan was just a little bit more fitter than 5 percent fit.the truth is u guys are the real minnows of cricket world.
the truth is eiws3.jpg :cantstop: yap yap yap
when was the last time India won a test series in sl?
bho***** tu fir aa gya apni marane... aaya hi hai to aankhen bhi le aata.... unhe kahan **** ke aaya hai??? thoda upar dekhega to mil jayega answer.... in 1993 by 1-0 btw when was the last time u won a test series in WI ??? :--D:--D aur sun be gadhe ki jhaant, yahan ODIs discuss ho rahe hai test nahi
dude its ur fault u took so long to learn the game and our credit we learnt it so easily and started winning so fast after making international debut.the truth is india is a real minnow in cricket world.u guys won the wc at home i.e mumbai.we would have beaten u that night at any other places located in this planet called earth and would have even beaten u in india had only one guy called angelo matthews played that game and another guy called muralidharan was just a little bit more fitter than 5 percent fit.the truth is u guys are the real minnows of cricket world.
So now the so called "advantage" we had has suddenly morphed into our "fault" :hysterical: If that's the line you wanna take I can go it's SL's fault for not picking cricket earlier :giggle: As for India being a "minnow" it must hurt a lot to be be manhandled by the minnow everywhere - even in SL where we have won the last 2 odi series and did I tell you Loins have yet to win a odi series r even a Test at minnow's :haha: Yeah sure you would have beaten us.... woulda coulda shoulda :hysterical: Even after cheating at the toss, batting 1st and putting up 274 you couldn't win. That says it all. As for Mathews & Murali if we had Nehra in place of Sreesanth that match (Nehra got injured in the semis as well) you would have struggled to get past 200-220. About beating us everywhere other than Mumbai, we have beaten you in SL, we have annihilated you in India, we have r@p*d you away from sub-continent. Even in CB series where we had arguably one of the worst performances, we were able to kick your @$$es :giggle: Loins are good only for whinging like Sanga & Jaya coz they can't do jack on the field :cantstop: Between how does it feel to be India's bi@tch :hysterical:
how ever i try its very difficult to get any intrest in an Ind-Sl series... is there any new bowlers in SL ?
So true... don't see any point in us flogging a dead horse, especially after we flogged it in WC final, the CB Series & Asia Cup recently :hysterical: Selectors should have rested the regulars and sent in the A team instead to have revived interest. This series was a great opportunity to blood youngsters.