• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

sri lanka is such a pathetic team. india were coming off a long break, looked completely sloppy out there and still managed to win comfortably. that shows you how mediocre sri lanka are. wins like these don't help india in any way, beating up on substandard opposition like sri lanka is going to give them a false sense of pride and they will continue to find it difficult against good teams. should have sent a 2nd string side.

SL to sweep ODIs 5-0. then play a school team in the t20 and still win it. you first heard it here.
I'm Hoping for atleast 2 centuries from Kohli in this series .. I hope he doesnot dissapoint. Someone please Bump this for me if he does poorly in Sri Lanka
kohli won't score tons in SL coz here we don't have flat tracks (keep in mind that ODIs aren't played at SSC)
:--D
:--D
didn't know that SLC and curators would bend over to BCCI and prepare flat tracks even in hamba. the pitch was not anywhere near as bowler friendly as the one they had for PAK series and before that. scoring a ton in a 300 play 300 game is nothing. even sanga, whom we don't regard as a competent ODI player, got a ton :cantstop: PS: kohli has a bit of a talent though :P
didn't know that SLC and curators would bend over to BCCI and prepare flat tracks even in hamba. the pitch was not anywhere near as bowler friendly as the one they had for PAK series and before that. scoring a ton in a 300 play 300 game is nothing. even sanga' date= whom we don't regard as a competent ODI player, got a ton :cantstop: PS: kohli has a bit of a talent though :P
:hysterical: So u are not one of those Sanga da g8 fans :cantstop: Agree with the pitch change.. pathetic :facepalm:
some of the stuff written about indian cricketers in sl fan forums are downright disgusting
I haven't seen any obscene comments against us in PP or any other forum but these guys are way too much.
which forum guys ? i always thought they dont have forum:yikes: ,servers are expensive u know :blink:
didn't know that SLC and curators would bend over to BCCI and prepare flat tracks even in hamba. the pitch was not anywhere near as bowler friendly as the one they had for PAK series and before that. scoring a ton in a 300 play 300 game is nothing. even sanga, whom we don't regard as a competent ODI player, got a ton :cantstop: PS: kohli has a bit of a talent though :P
You guys get @$$ whooped time and again, and everytime it's the same excuse "it was a flat track" as if you guys have done anything against India on sporting pictes :hysterical: Just check out Loins' stats against India outside subcontinent where the tracks are supposed to be not so flat and you have been owned royally there as well. At the end of the day fact is you guys are not good enough no matter which players you play and where you play.