Rs 1 cr bonanza for team

Chandu Borde was overwhelmed with the bonanza and said: "Many thanks to BBC chief' date=' Lala Amarnath for announcing this award. It has been a very successful tour of NZ and I would like to thank Indian captain Rawal Dev for his leadership and man of the series Jahangir Khan for his wicket keeping."[/quote'] :haha:
Chandu Borde was overwhelmed with the bonanza and said: "Many thanks to BBC chief' date=' Lala Amarnath for announcing this award. It has been a very successful tour of NZ and I would like to thank Indian captain Rawal Dev for his leadership and man of the series Jahangir Khan for his wicket keeping."[/quote'] Gambit, You're driving me mad!! I just can't stop laughing!!!!
Chandu Borde was overwhelmed with the bonanza and said: "Many thanks to BBC chief' date=' Lala Amarnath for announcing this award. It has been a very successful tour of NZ and I would like to thank Indian captain Rawal Dev for his leadership and man of the series Jahangir Khan for his wicket keeping."[/quote'] that sounds so real too! :hysterical: