India vs Pakistan - Never Ending Thread

Where did he abuse anyone? Why do you have to resort to abuse just because another person's point bugs you and you cant defend your team?
Well I can defend My team bro,but don't u think some of his comments have been ott,have u seen me talking like this to any body,most of my posts have been in comical,very rarely have I lost my cool,however ifu got problem with that I will go into banter mode.
Don't even know who zahid hamid is but I'm over the moon we tawt them a lesson of cricket. They don't wna play us in dubai or anywhere. Lol. If india had won, they would have agreed, we let them win the last odi in goodwill lol
I had a suspicion that this guy is the great SIRI CHU by looking at his english, n by the nonsensical posts.. but this post just confirms it... :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: He doesnt know Zaid hamid :omg::omg: Bcoz a true pakistani definitely knows Zaid Hamid and considers his words the Gospel truth :hysterical::hysterical: (Of coz its actually all drivel)
Yep this was the biggest the silence after sachin went for his first golden duck will never be replicated ever.
But the wailing that was heard from across the border after the 1992 India-Pak WC game gets replicated every three/four years :yay::yay: 92, 96, 99, 03, 07(T20), 11 :finger::finger:

This is why I say Pakistani bowlers are overhyped. Most Pakistani fans believes that they are bowling superpower, specially in the pace department. I somehow disagree to that aspect and believe its overhyped. If you look at the top wicket taker's list in test cricket, not a single bowler from Pakistan features in top 5. The higest wicket taker from Pakistan is Wasim Akram ranked 9th in all time list. Discuss. [ATTACH]2215[/ATTACH] http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/93276.html