Happy Independence Day to Pakistan

THX_1138

Guest dada_rocks
put a sock in it! 60 years is enough to overcome the minor details of history. look to the future.
U are making it sound as if we have had 60 years of peaceful existance

My father's generation went through the partition. My generation is still living through the hatred that reeks from the heinous acts performed in the name of partition. All these greeting-baazi, bhai-bhai, jetlo-dil is only for posterity, I suppose. May be the next generation can forget the past and forge ahead like good neighbours.

Salu is in 'Cricket Forums' confronting some people. And yes, we had a great day today. What are you going to do tomorrow????
Tomorrow I am going to work non stop like I have been for dog knows how many days :cry_smile:
Hey, did you abuse me in an earlier post of yours??? However, let´s forget that!
Abhe Rawal ke bache sabh abuse lakta hai tujko? Pyar se teri back pe pat kara to tu kheta hai ki muka mara :two_thumbs_up: Itna senti mat ho re. Le a :rose: for you. Aja abh gale lag ja :hysterical:

I repost this beautiful prayer by Allamah Iqbal one day into Pakistan's 60th birthday. I never fail to be moved by its beauty, no matter how many times I hear it. Any nation that is loved by a poet such as this can only have hope for a brighter tomorrow. God bless the masoom children of Pakistan. God bless you two, Rawal and Salu. yvBd_F-Fn3w

I repost this beautiful prayer by Allamah Iqbal one day into Pakistan's 60th birthday. I never fail to be moved by its beauty, no matter how many times I hear it. Any nation that is loved by a poet such as this can only have hope for a brighter tomorrow. God bless the masoom children of Pakistan. God bless you two, Rawal and Salu. thank u very much Dhondy.Wish u a happy Indian independence day too. Dhondy its not an offensive post.If it is to anyone Sorry in Advance

I repost this beautiful prayer by Allamah Iqbal one day into Pakistan's 60th birthday. I never fail to be moved by its beauty' date= no matter how many times I hear it. Any nation that is loved by a poet such as this can only have hope for a brighter tomorrow. God bless the masoom children of Pakistan. God bless you two, Rawal and Salu.
Same here Dhondy, i listen to it at least once a week!

happy independence day Pakistan. Thank you for taking a lot of our fundie muslim india-haters at partition- only request is please tighten your freaking borders to keep them where they belong. Keeping in touch with reality (and not getting too dreamy here), i sure am glad your nation exists. But please, for fux sake, keep a tight control over your nukes and don't ever start a war with us. Lot of your blokes are pretty sane and i must credit you folks for that too- but seriously speaking, your society is very messed up when it gets to getting along with non-muslims and not being the overwhelming majority of the population.