ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

Ravikant doesnt look that great to me.he wasnt moving the ball a lot like Sandeep n Passi.maybe coz he bowled with the old ball.but yes hes very acciurate n can get the yorker in. Sandeep looks better to me tbh,even against NZ he was bowling good in the death overs.dunno what happened today.didnt watch.but he seems to hv all the tools to be good
i will disagree ravikanth always bowled with older ball..when ball stopped swinging form sandeep also ravi got wickets on ball which were unplayable even at international level.. thats the difference some how he gets movement from seam even with older ball he was our key bowler imo got us wickets every time in middle overs wasnt at his best in finals but over all he did well enough btw against nz sandeep would have gotten smashed we would have lost if it wasnt for a gr8 yorker that got set batsman out ;)
no need to take sarkar seriously guys his love of life ran away with punjabi :giggle: u can understand his frustration
arey half ticket why is that when ever a player from punjab plays for India it seems regionalism pumps out of punjabis you dont see that with players from other states.
arey half ticket why is that when ever a player from punjab plays for India it seems regionalism pumps out of punjabis you dont see that with players from other states.
Whats wrong if a player of Punjabi origin playing for Australia gets called Punjabi. He is not an Indian national. Indian is a nationality, he is an ethnic Punjabi so its right to call him a Punjabi. but anyway I don't understand whats the need of being so serious on this issue.
Whats wrong if a player of Punjabi origin playing for Australia gets called Punjabi. He is not an Indian national. Indian is a nationality, he is an ethnic Punjabi so its right to call him a Punjabi. but anyway I don't understand whats the need of being so serious on this issue.
he is a troll plz dont reply seriously to him .. he is not even indian im 100 percent sure