ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

there is thread in padosi forum about amla scoring hundred on eid is a result of practising islam:hysterical: then some indian posters mentioned bangladesh and pakistan team match fixing in eid period,,they all got pawned:hysterical:
bwahaha...the pakisani muslim 11 failed to score hundred today. is that also because of Islam. what a padosi country we have:hysterical::hysterical:
Don't know about that but yeah we do have 2 World Cups coz of him' date=' i.e. something we waited for since 83.[/quote'] first - big laugh at calling T-20 a world cup, something very Pak like. A format where legends like Joginder Sharma flourish Secondly-yes Dhoni was 100% reason why we won the world cup, no one else. And Sachin fans are the fanatics
first - big laugh at calling T-20 a world cup, something very Pak like. A format where legends like Joginder Sharma flourish Secondly-yes Dhoni was 100% reason why we won the world cup, no one else. And Sachin fans are the fanatics
Obviously you need all 11 players to win the tourney but without Dhoni I don't see us pulling that chase. Sorry but in games we have hardly had anyone come in and collar the chase like he did. And I really don't know how Sachin figured in this discussion :dontknow: