Shame On You Bcci

I am surprised why these people who call for "no cricket with pakistan" were silent before Mumbai attacks. I mean people of India died before also and faced terrorist attacks before Mumbai attacks too. Just get out of world. Playing against pakistan isn't inviting pakistan to come in Sri Nagar and play haid n Seek. It's just cricket. Team tours, they go back and thats it. Don't mix cricket with it. Let's just watch cricket and eff the rest. If we play against Pakistanis, we won't hurt those who died. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan comes performs for Bollywood movies, performs in India. But people don't have any problem Ali Zafar and other comic from pak comes viist India, people don't have any problem. But playing gainst their cricket team is a problem. Stop playing the bandwagon and make a drama out of this whole thing. Some of you blame the Indian Media, ou guys are no less than Indian media either.

totally uncalled for :headshake: how do u know guys who are welcoming this series are muslims ? well im not ...also how does they differing from ur logic makes them any less indian ? clearly indian govt allowed it,indian cricket board allowed it..so u can see where im going :winky:
Exactly!! Punjabis are welcoming this series most since Punjabis love Pakistanis, like you Sabarnam Singh Patialawaale.

This series is a disgrace especially when Pakis have not prosecuted a single person associated with the 26/11 attacks. Today, a Paki court (oxymoron) did not accept a report of their own panel that visited India. I think there is enough time to protest and boycott the series.If Pakis come Pakis should be welcomed with banners like "Osama lovers" and terrorist republic" In the padosi slum forum constantly there is statements like "we (pakis) are also victims of terrorism. The appropriate reply there (I am not a member) should be "yes just like a suicide bomber is a victim of explosives". When the whole world is against the pakis, Mickey Mouse Singh sends these type of mixed messages to Pakis ..... aaak thoo..

There is a difference between countering ISI and actively conducting terrorist activities in a different country Secondly, yes we are gutless and a lot to blame for the attacks. I completely agree with you. But my point was, you should never forgive or forget the thief. What India is doing is opening its door and inviting the thief back in
exactly, the crook Sajid Mir linked to several terrorist attacks in India came as a tourist during the 2006 series and did recon http://www.rediff.com/news/special/pakistani-terrorist-sajid-mir-visited-india-as-a-cricket-fan/20110127.htm

Notice how pakis want to resolve two problem areas-Siachin and cricket... why? beacuse tehse are the two areas where India can bleed Pakis. Pakis spend enormous amounts of money in Siachi n (India can afford). Cricket gives the bankrupt paki board with money and a positive soft image for pakis. Both should be resisted until they turn in the terrorists

well no point in b.itching & moaning now....the tour will happen...so let's just prepare to brown wash them completely....remember how they were claiming few months back that BCCI was scared to face the junoon n jazba of this team?

well no point in b.itching & moaning now....the tour will happen...so let's just prepare to brown wash them completely....remember how they were claiming few months back that BCCI was scared to face the junoon n jazba of this team?
Didn't we answer them by kicking their @$$ in WC semis followed by Kohli singlehandedly bending them over the barrel and ramming his bat up their butts in Asia Cup :giggle: Wasn't that match supposed to be "revenge for World Cup" :hysterical:
Cricket/Sports and Politics are two completely different thing and should never be mixed.
Only folks who are extremely naive believe in "sports and politics don't mix" cr@p. Over the years we have seen both mix - Apartheid in SA, Munich 72 and Pakis of all people shouldn't utter this non-sensical sentiment as SL team under attack in 2008-09 in Pakistan. Sports and politics have always gone hand in hand and always will.