Shame On You Bcci

Did not realise that you are the greatbong. but anyway dont take your worth for granted dude' date=' make sure that you speak your mind to everyone you meet, every drop counts, if pakis play i am not watching.[/quote'] eh! No. I am not. Hence the quotes. I actually disagree with him. But some points were valid here. All the vitriol will die and we will be dancing with the cheer leaders when Shahid sahebzada Afridi hits six to win the match for Mumbai Indians. We have very short memories at best of times. Either ways, if anything had to be done, there was a time and place for it. Now, it seems like a token gesture.
Last time in Kargil war Pak was humiliated by India if China can help Pak then Israel can help India too if Pakistan thinks of destroying India India can do the same .
You are sorely mistaken that Israel or US will step in, or that even China will help Pakistan. Nobody will help anybody out just like in 71. In 71 US and Pakistan relations were much better but US didn't intervene when India kicked their @$$es. Nobody woul be a fool enough to engage in a war for someone else unless they have something to gain. Pakistan doesn't have oil or any resources so nobody will come to their help other than China giving them weapons and other aid but even they wouldn't actively participate in the conflict. For China it would be great to see Pakistan inflict damage to India by not getting involved themselves. Same with India and the only assistance we can expect is for Israel, US, Russia etc. selling us their outdated weaponry. For them the war will be an opportunity to make a profit with the added advantage that we clean up their shyte by hopefully taking out the terrorist network in Pakistan which US cannot hope to eliminate. The reason we cannot have an "all out" war with Pakistan is that we have much more to lose. A war will set us and our economy by a decade, and there's an added spectre of Paki nukes in the hands of a madman who will press the button when Pakis are going down in a conventional war. Let's face it Pakis don't have the resources, either economic or numbers, to defeat India in conventional warfare but they won't have any inhibition in going the nuke way. Pakis won't care about being wiped out as long as they inflict heavy damage on India but we will be left to survive the nuclear holocaust. I don't think that's a feasible option for us or any sane person. We missed a great chance in 71 when we had Pakis on their knees with the biggest surrender ever recorded in human history (IIRC 90K Paki troops surrendered in that case) but instead of pressing on we were satisfied with our perception of us looking magnanimous and statesman like. Instead of forcing Pakis to give up claims on Kashmir and ensuring and defining the "no man's land" to our strategic advantage we were happy with carving out B'desh (east Pakistan) rather than resolving the issues on Northern front as well.
If India did what US did, the whole of Pak and China will unite against India is a nuclear war. And the world will blame us 'slumdogs' starting a world war. Its not easy being India mate, we have to accept what we can and what we can not do. unilaterally attacking pak is something India can not do, we do not have escalation dominance on Pak and China,US has escalation dominance over Pak, but not over Iraq for instance. If US or Israel attack iraq its WW3; Similarly if India attacks pak its WW3 not vice versa sadly. What india and indians need to do is grow a pair as a society and accept that pakis and pakiland are qualified and proven hostiles. Hostiles that need to be studied, planned against, monitored , countered not cajoled,or coersed or diplomatically engaged or play cricket with or invite sexy hina khar forsome party and fun at 10 janpath with..
How can it be unilaterally attacking pakistan if India did something ala what US did with Iraq.You need guts to do it and we need a strong leader who has best interests of nation to do that. I think that is biggest myth which has been floating if India went to war with Pakistan first then world war will begin. If they don't do anything it will be always they asking show us the proof and they not accepting the proof we show.This unending cycle keeps on going and justice will be never delivered. Meanwhile time elapses, leadership changes, policies change and politicians always look out for themselves they will do what suit them the best rather than doing what is best for the country. If Indian goes to war after four years after 26/11 then what you are saying might be true but if they did something soon after 26/11 then nothing would have happened if they really had proof that it is ISI and Pakistan were really behind this. Now who knows who really was behind those attacks and what part our politicians played for their personal gains.
You are sorely mistaken that Israel or US will step in, or that even China will help Pakistan. Nobody will help anybody out just like in 71. In 71 US and Pakistan relations were much better but US didn't intervene when India kicked their @$. Nobody woul be a fool enough to engage in a war for someone else unless they have something to gain. Pakistan doesn't have oil or any resources so nobody will come to their help other than China giving them weapons and other aid but even they wouldn't actively participate in the conflict. For China it would be great to see Pakistan inflict damage to India by not getting involved themselves. Same with India and the only assistance we can expect is for Israel, US, Russia etc. selling us their outdated weaponry. For them the war will be an opportunity to make a profit with the added advantage that we clean up their shyte by hopefully taking out the terrorist network in Pakistan which US cannot hope to eliminate. The reason we cannot have an "all out" war with Pakistan is that we have much more to lose. A war will set us and our economy by a decade, and there's an added spectre of Paki nukes in the hands of a madman who will press the button when Pakis are going down in a conventional war. Let's face it Pakis don't have the resources, either economic or numbers, to defeat India in conventional warfare but they won't have any inhibition in going the nuke way. Pakis won't care about being wiped out as long as they inflict heavy damage on India but we will be left to survive the nuclear holocaust. I don't think that's a feasible option for us or any sane person. We missed a great chance in 71 when we had Pakis on their knees with the biggest surrender ever recorded in human history (IIRC 90K Paki troops surrendered in that case) but instead of pressing on we were satisfied with our perception of us looking magnanimous and statesman like. Instead of forcing Pakis to give up claims on Kashmir and ensuring and defining the "no man's land" to our strategic advantage we were happy with carving out B'desh (east Pakistan) rather than resolving the issues on Northern front as well.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Kya yaar tum bhi? Lav*** log ko seriously le lete ho. :hysterical:
How can it be unilaterally attacking pakistan if India did something ala what US did with Iraq.You need guts to do it and we need a strong leader who has best interests of nation to do that. I think that is biggest myth which has been floating if India went to war with Pakistan first then world war will begin. If they don't do anything it will be always they asking show us the proof and they not accepting the proof we show.This unending cycle keeps on going and justice will be never delivered. Meanwhile time elapses, leadership changes, policies change and politicians always look out for themselves they will do what suit them the best rather than doing what is best for the country. If Indian goes to war after four years after 26/11 then what you are saying might be true but if they did something soon after 26/11 then nothing would have happened if they really had proof that it is ISI and Pakistan were really behind this. Now who knows who really was behind those attacks and what part our politicians played for their personal gains.
Few misconceptions... US didn't attack Iraq, it was UN forces who attacked Iraq in 90 and the UN forces consisted of Britain, France etc. US was one of the major entities but no way they went alone at it. They were not stupid to do that. Secondly, US has the luxury of being sperated from most of the trouble states by Atlantic & Pacific oceans. India doesn't have that luxury where we share our borders with the likes of Pakistan and B'desh instead of Canada. It's easier to wage a war when it doesn't hit home (e.g., US) but we don't have that luxury. I assure you US will never wage a war against Mexico no matter what coz then the shyte will be too close to home.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Kya yaar tum bhi? Lav*** log ko seriously le lete ho. :hysterical:
Just stating for the record that an "all out war" is not an option but only the last resort which we hope we never have to turn to :pray:
I think India shud cut off all ties and go to war US i doubt they would attack India knowing how Pak protected Osama China has always been ally of pak Israel wont refuse to help India.
Please read my earlier post (post #566 in the thread).
I read what you wrote but i want to ask what does India lose going war against Pakistan apart from resources and armed forces . Do you think India is not going to war against Pakistan to please Indian Muslims.
Do you think Sarkarji is reading anything? :giggle:
In this day and age and the advances humans have made in weaponry, an all out war is out of question for anyone. I doubt even US and China have appetite for a war with anyone. Those days of fighting with swords and guns is gone. Now even if you end up winning a war it would be a loss. What's the point of winning a war when all you are left with is rubble & ruins after losing millions of lives? As I said all-out war is a last resort and not the first option.
I read what you wrote but i want to ask what does India lose going war against Pakistan apart from resources and armed forces . Do you think India is not going to war against Pakistan to please Indian Muslims.
apart form resources and armed forces? do these lives count for nothing ? we have everything to lose like u_g said..and normally in war every one loses if can do w/o it then tht should be the preferred plan ..war is the last thing.. when everything else fails and there is just no other option then only u can go on war and dont compare us to usa they can go on war they have too much power well i dont htink we can (not talking abt fighting but other opposition from countries )
I think India shud cut off all ties and go to war US i doubt they would attack India knowing how Pak protected Osama China has always been ally of pak Israel wont refuse to help India.
cut off ties bit is ok if it is done strategically, but the rest... in a world war several bad things happen to civilians. if you are well over 17 as you claim it is time you researched on a few subjects like, 'Russian occupation of berlin in ww2 and its effecton german women' or ' subsistance canibalislm by japanese soldiers in ww2' etc these will reveal to you why adults always speak about not having to go to war. War is not battle field 2 or command and conquer video game you know.
I don't think you have read my post fully. In the event of a nuclear war, which almost certainly will ensue, it's not just resources and "armed forces" we will lose (though I would hate to lose armed forces personnel). We will lose millions of people and mot of south asia would be rendered un-inhabitable so even the survivors and victors wouldn't have much to crow about. But we digress as the thread is about criticism of resumption of bi-lateral cricketing ties with Pakistan, and not about the fallout from an all-out war.
apart form resources and armed forces? do these lives count for nothing ? we have everything to lose like u_g said..and normally in war every one loses if can do w/o it then tht should be the preferred plan ..war is the last thing.. when everything else fails and there is just no other option then only u can go on war and dont compare us to usa they can go on war they have too much power well i dont htink we can (not talking abt fighting but other opposition from countries )
What about the lives who lost in many attacks committed in India by Pakistan dont they hold any value there is no preferred plan attack is the best form of defence and India shud have done that straight away after they came to know about the terrorists sent by neighbours.
Few misconceptions... US didn't attack Iraq' date=' it was UN forces who attacked Iraq in 90 and the UN forces consisted of Britain, France etc. US was one of the major entities but no way they went alone at it. They were not stupid to do that. Secondly, US has the luxury of being sperated from most of the trouble states by Atlantic & Pacific oceans. India doesn't have that luxury where we share our borders with the likes of Pakistan and B'desh instead of Canada. It's easier to wage a war when it doesn't hit home (e.g., US) but we don't have that luxury. I assure you US will never wage a war against Mexico no matter what coz then the shyte will be too close to home.[/quote'] It was not UN force. George Bush did not get UN approval and then he dropped his bid to get that approval and US formed its own coalition to attack Iraq. That coalition was possible on two accounts one is supreme power of US and two is GW did not care who was coming with him so it took guts on his part same like what Indira Gandhi did in 1971 , She appealed to UN but when got got nothing she decided to go on attack. I can bet if mexico pulls what Pakistan pulled on India Mexico will cease to exist.
What about the lives who lost in many attacks committed in India by Pakistan dont they hold any value there is no preferred plan attack is the best form of defence and India shud have done that straight away after they came to know about the terrorists sent by neighbours.
come on..i wont completely blame them for loss of lives u know! we should have stopped them... how many attacks have taken place in usa in last few years after 9/11 ? do u think they stopped trying to attack them ? and attack is hte best form of defence well not really it will push our coutry sevrel years back u know both countries have nukes for gods sake! likei said u hate them more then u love indians hell im sure ur not even indian:finger: