Shame On You Bcci

Of course you dont believe in mixing sports and politics its not as if the mumbai victims are from your family sabby what about Pakistanis bringing religion into cricket is that justified too .I till to this day say India shud boycott every single tie with Pakistan India is only gaining attacks being friends with Pakistan.
what? :facepalm:

New quote "Until Yesterday i thought BCCI and Indian govt are spineless governing bodies but today i was proved that some icfers have their head in their back side and even the Indian public are same they never learn the lesson.

Of course you dont believe in mixing sports and politics its not as if the mumbai victims are from your family sabby what about Pakistanis bringing religion into cricket is that justified too .I till to this day say India shud boycott every single tie with Pakistan India is only gaining attacks being friends with Pakistan.
Then we should ban all pakistanis from ICF . Any data packet entering india via pakistan should be blocked by the firewall. :orderorder:
Also' date=' the title of the textbook is [i']Non-Violence in Peace and War. So much for being violent, another Appam on our forum.
they should teach abt these things more in school imo now a days its very easy to twist words and people read it and start believing in these things
they should teach abt these things more in school imo now a days its very easy to twist words and people read it and start believing in these things
You still dont understand what I was saying do you? Gandhi never would say that violence is better. But what he said is that it is better to be violent than to be impotent. The present politicians are just that. Thats why Pakis consider us a soft state.
But, if we have teachers like the Appams here they would say interpret - "Be violent if you have violence inside you". :giggle: Amazing how people can twist words to suit their arguments. There are 100 better quotes on why one can be violent but no I want to quote MK Gandhi and put my ***** on the line. :grin:
You still dont understand what I was saying do you? Gandhi never would say that violence is better. But what he said is that it is better to be violent than to be impotent. The present politicians are just that. Thats why Pakis consider us a soft state.
:facepalm: He meant there's no hope for the impotent. So, he asked people to be courageous & embrance non-violence and not cowards by turning to violence. Non-violence requires more courage than violence which is a cowardly act. Please read that text and understand better.
our politians are incompotent at every level but im amazed no one is angry at fact those guys were able t enter our country so easily or tht we werent able to stop them but at he fact we started playing cricket again if they were good at wht they do bro no one would ve died in first place!
But, if we have teachers like the Appams here they would say interpret - "Be violent if you have violence inside you". :giggle: Amazing how people can twist words to suit their arguments. There are 100 better quotes on why one can be violent but no I want to quote MK Gandhi and put my ***** on the line. :grin:
still better then nothing and it owuld be interesting too :D

Gandhi's non-violence was not one of cowrdice. He also said If the capacity for non-violent self-defense is lacking, there need be no hesitation in using violent means. So his non-violence is not the non-violence of the meek. Even violent action is preferable to non-violent surrender.

Close thus thread mods. The series is on. So wat purpose does this thread serve.
Why close thread because some icfers are against this tour yes close this thread and pretend mumbai never happened and do bhai chaara like some icfers here.