Shame On You Bcci

How will trade embargo and diplomatic ties matter to Pakis when they already get the handouts from US & China? I mean US and China have a far greater clout and trade embargo and diplomatic ties with India won't achieve anything? As I said the best bet has to be cricket coz other than cricket Pakis generally beg/borrow from US or China.
Okay, if you say so let's agree to disagree because I really can't start to get my head around the idea of the Pakistani people protesting against the ISI to stop terrorism against India because they want to watch cricket matches against India. :facepalm:
I have stopped watching SRK movies since his ambition to include Pak players in IPL 4 ANY MORE QUESTIONS.
Are you planning to mobilize spectators who will go to stadium, to bring big banners and show protest against Pak-sponsored-terrorism as it's easier to do so these days because of social media? :winky:
Are you planning to mobilize spectators who will go to stadium' date=' to bring big banners and show protest against Pak-sponsored-terrorism as it's easier to do so these days because of social media? :winky:[/quote'] I m not head of a political party neither i m a Soldier in Indian army people who have such power are misusing it but i wont be watching this series.
How will trade embargo and diplomatic ties matter to Pakis when they already get the handouts from US & China? I mean US and China have a far greater clout and trade embargo and diplomatic ties with India won't achieve anything? As I said the best bet has to be cricket coz other than cricket Pakis generally beg/borrow from US or China.
similarly Pak can play against Aus/SA/Eng/Lanka/WI/NZ etc if India doesn't play against them :dontknow:
I have stopped watching SRK movies since his ambition to include Pak players in IPL 4 ANY MORE QUESTIONS.
Wah Wah :adore:
I m not head of a political party neither i m a Soldier in Indian army people who have such power are misusing it but i wont be watching this series.
You don't need to be head of a political party or soldier to organize a protest. You can pull it with your hard work.
Okay' date=' if you say so let's agree to disagree because I really can't start to get my head around the idea of the Pakistani people protesting against the ISI to stop terrorism against India because they want to watch cricket matches against India. :facepalm:[/quote'] I am sure nobody thought that sporting embargo would amount to anything in SA either in 70s & 80s. As I said earlier nothing is certain. If anybody could see the future we would have solved the issue aeons ago. As I said the best bet - I am saying the best option which doesn't mean a certainty as you are interpreting - is to put pressure on the cricketing ties as they have the best potential to succeed. In fact I can't think of any nation having bi-lateral ties with another nation who has actively sponsored terrorism against the former and killed thousands of former's citizens. But he in India "sab chalta hai". What does a life mean when we can see a cricket match on TV.
Yes thats what you want developing pace but not stringent action against terrorism I repeat its not INDIAN PEOPLE its Yash Chopra Preetam etc who recruited singers actors from Pak and no Rahat and Atif arent my fav singers neither i listen to them blind hatred you meant lets get attacked by them and invite them same time. Mohali semi final no one thought Pak was coming and it was ICC TOURNAMENT not a bilateral tour fools like you know jack about patriotism who grew up on pizzas burgers and nusrat fateh ali khan music agar itna pyaar hai pakistan se why dont you there and live there. BCCI are just like you who doesnt give two hoots about attacks i feel sorry for Mumbai victim families who dont have say in this whole issue. I m ready to boycott all ties with Pak until they bring terrorists out but can people like MMS BCCI and you can agree to that rule.
yash chopra is not and Indian he is from jhingalala ho and pritam is from hoba hob a ho right? And please icc tournament ka Rona mat ro dangar ,nothing is bigger than country kya karte fine hi karte na,chote sarkar patriotism keyboard pe nahi border pe dikhao ,aur Maine nusrat fateh Ali khan ka to naam bhi nahi liya tha ,that shows u listen to him,will ur sympathies bring the loved one's of Mumbai family,5 years later has the attacked changed the mindset of the people,apart from few discussions and news headlines what change do u see in people approach o great one! U r saying as if u don't eat pizza , burgers and I don't need a lesson from a nobody like u on patriotism,it is not shown or expressed in words ,u live it,people go to concert's of rahat and atif ,how do u justify that,as I said earlier if u put fingers at other's three will be at u and if u r alert and strong no body will dare to attack u,bada banne ke liye kisi ko mitana jarori nahi ,khud bade ban jao samne wala khud ba khud Chota ban jayega.