Shame On You Bcci

yash chopra is not and Indian he is from jhingalala ho and pritam is from hoba hob a ho right? And please icc tournament ka Rona mat ro dangar ' date='nothing is bigger than country kya karte fine hi karte na,chote sarkar patriotism keyboard pe nahi border pe dikhao ,aur Maine nusrat fateh Ali khan ka to naam bhi nahi liya tha ,that shows u listen to him,will ur sympathies bring the loved one's of Mumbai family,5 years later has the attacked changed the mindset of the people,apart from few discussions and news headlines what change do u see in people approach o great one! U r saying as if u don't eat pizza , burgers and I don't need a lesson from a nobody like u on patriotism,it is not shown or expressed in words ,u live it,people go to concert's of rahat and atif ,how do u justify that,as I said earlier if u put fingers at other's three will be at u and if u r alert and strong no body will dare to attack u,bada banne ke liye kisi ko mitana jarori nahi ,khud bade ban jao samne wala khud ba khud Chota ban jayega.[/quote'] I gave you example of nusrat not that i m fan of their singers and actors your showing great patriotism by thinking of allowing the Pak team into our country.
They sure can but Indian series is the money spinner. If they don't play against India or take part in IPL & Champions League they are gonna struggle financially.
How much money can Pak earn from 1 India series - a few millions at most. Do you actually think that the loss of a few millions will really have any effect??
I am sure nobody thought that sporting embargo would amount to anything in SA either in 70s & 80s. As I said earlier nothing is certain. If anybody could see the future we would have solved the issue aeons ago. As I said the best bet - I am saying the best option which doesn't mean a certainty as you are interpreting - is to put pressure on the cricketing ties as they have the best potential to succeed. In fact I can't think of any nation having bi-lateral ties with another nation who has actively sponsored terrorism against the former and killed thousands of former's citizens. But he in India "sab chalta hai". What does a life mean when we can see a cricket match on TV.
Maybe you need to read more about South Africa if you are under the impression that sports was the only, or even major reason for the changes that eventually happened in South Africa. The South African regime was criticized at almost every major international forum before a cricketing embargo was implemented. And it was implemented in all sports and by all major countries. You are asking one country to implement an embargo in one sport!
I m not head of a political party neither i m a Soldier in Indian army people who have such power are misusing it but i wont be watching this series.
Phir mai b nahi daikhun ga :((
Itna prem hai Sarkar se?
:secret:
Do i care
Aahh... Zalim Haseena...
another tale from asim/ sarkar's bromance :hysterical::hysterical:
Maybe you need to read more about South Africa if you are under the impression that sports was the only' date=' or even major reason for the changes that eventually happened in South Africa. The South African regime was criticized at almost every major international forum before a cricketing embargo was implemented. And it was implemented in all sports and by all major countries. You are asking one country to implement an embargo in one sport![/quote'] I was simply giving you an example of what might happen even with sporting embargo. As for all sports Pakis are mostly a one-sport team similar to India with cricket the top dog. And as for cricket to be financially viable you need to play with India. If you don't have bi-lateral ties with India and don't participate in IPL & Champions Trophy you can't sustain yourself for long. To you and others this may not seem enough but to me every little bit counts.