Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

Infact the dead rubber meant a lot to most Indian team members than the actual series because getting whitewashed here would put a lot of **** on notice than the actual series which infact both teams didn't seem to care about much except for players trying to establish themselves

I don't know, but there still seem to be some fixers remaining in this Pakistan team. Kamran Akmal and Shoaib Malik are definitely in the league of Salman Butt.. Umar Akmal too is a possible candidate.. Not that these are good enough to win every single match they want to(street players these!).

Pakistan dominated india in the ODI series and won it fair and square. It was not fixed. It is very hard to script unplayable deliveries from Junaid and clueless batting from India. certain dismissals in the last ODI were very strange and Pakistan will have to question their batsmen for that.

Hey guys, i didn't see toda'y match as i decided after 2nd ODI that i won't watch such pathetic team playing the way they are. Even i had 2 tickets to watch the match in stadium but didn't go. But hearing that India had won the match , i saw what Yuvraj and other indian players did at the end of the match. What was Dhoni trying to show by taking the stumps ? :hysterical: Has he won series in Australia or something ? Once they played like champions...
Well they did win an ODI against a vastly superior team which has consistently dominated India in India. The "world champions" were just exuberant they were not whitewashed once again.

^^Vastly superior team with the likes of Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Misbah, Umar Akmal ? :hehe: You were just lucky you didnt get beaten 3-0 with the shite batting lineup you have. Indian batsmen were completely out of form and coming at the back of losing home series against Eng and you still only won one game more than us.

lol at the excuses :haha: Pakistan were clearly the much better team' date=' no doubt about it. Some fans seem to be in denial about it.[/quote'] Only in 2 games. India were better in 1 game. You are behaving as if you won the freaking World Cup. :hysterical: Get over it. You are getting thrashed black and blue in WC, so you have to cluch on to meaningless ODIs as some big victory. :hehe:

I am not claiming its a big deal. Infact i expect us to lose to SA. I am a pretty realistic fan but nonetheless it was a good series win. Some indian fans are pretending as if India could have won the series. No they couldn't have, they were comprehensively outplayed.

I am not claiming its a big deal. Infact i expect us to lose to SA. I am a pretty realistic fan but nonetheless it was a good series win. Some indian fans are pretending as if India could have won the series. No they couldn't have' date=' they were comprehensively outplayed.[/quote'] Your bowlers bowled well in helpful conditions and Jamshed played decently. I'll give you that. Apart from that, there was nothing good from your team. Again, it was just a 3 game series. Senior batsmen out of form, bowling is inexperienced, we were bound to lose a game or two. Hopefully, management learns some lessons and makes changes for important series ahead.