Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

This one game where I think a fixing theory has some merits. Pak want to continue playing against India. For India to lose 0-3 to the arch rivals would have been a major major embarrassment. So Pakis told by their board to let go of this one to keep some good will going. I can buy that.
This is what happens when you spend too much time on Pak forums
This one game where I think a fixing theory has some merits. Pak want to continue playing against India. For India to lose 0-3 to the arch rivals would have been a major major embarrassment. So Pakis told by their board to let go of this one to keep some good will going. I can buy that.
n they proceeded to bowl out India for 167
This is what happens when you spend too much time on Pak forums
hmmm, good point, but been more than a year since I visited the green ghetto.
n they proceeded to bowl out India for 167
No, we proceed to choke first and then they make the necessary batting adjustment. :winky:
hmmm, good point, but been more than a year since I visited the green ghetto. No, we proceed to choke first and then they make the necessary batting adjustment. :winky:
but they could hv bowled full tosses n dropped catches:idunno: maybe would hv got Kohli into form:((
So let's play a game, who do you blame for the series loss against Pakistan. I blame Sachin. it's all his fault. oh wait nvm...:nervous: :fishing: On a serious note, I blame the openers. Sehwag, Gambhir, Rahane :((
Good thread. I think we would have won with Sachin playing, setting a platform from the beginning, 50th ODI ton e.t.c. Oh well. Would have got him some real form as well rather than shredding useless baroda attack. And Rahane didn't play much. I blame top 3, Sehwag, Gauti and Kohli. Same 3 that lost us the test series v England too in all honesty.
WTF. Wrist slitting at its best:hysterical::hysterical:
aik bat yad rakhna' date=' Fixed matches looks more genuine than non-fixed matches...[/quote'] True that, just like the entire 1992 World Cup, right upto the final. :two_thumbs_up:, too many iffy decisions during the entire world cup to ensure "cornered tigers" won to let Imran build his Cancer Hospital.
True that' date=' just like the entire 1992 World Cup, right upto the final. :two_thumbs_up:, too many iffy decisions during the entire world cup to ensure "cornered tigers" won to let Imran build his Cancer Hospital.[/quote'] EXACTLY...!!! u seems getting it... tu pehlay kidher tha?

What can be more shameful for a cricketer than loosing a match intentionally, betraying your countrymen for some monetary benefit. Comeon Pakis show your love towards country and shoot the ba***rds. Believe me you guys can do it, I know you are the worlds most non violent and peace loving people shooting or bombing is something unheard for you guys but this is too much man, tomorrow they will sell half of the country then they will sell the himalyas, Kashmir your Kashmir, your Foreign Minister, Veena Malik anyone they can sell. Jaago Pakiyon Jaago, maaro saalon ko....