Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

He wanted to show how wild the party they were going to have after winning the game, even though the series has been lost. And even if they lose the series against Eng, they will continue to celebrate like nothing has happened even if they win one game. Spectators are coming to watch anyways, whatever we do ! :haha::hysterical::winky:

I wont label it like "MATCH WAS FIXED...!!!" but I'd definetly say something like Pak threw it or simply didnt bothered to win... From 44.3 to 48, scoring 1 run with bat in 22 deliveries at that stage was beyond ridiculous...
Wow!!! The 2nd part of that post does say that th match was "fixed" coz pakis intentionally didn't win the game. But yeah that's the modus operandi of a Paki fan - every win is coz of team's brilliance and any loss is due to fixing :haha:
Oh please! UG is the most humorous poster on ICF according to UG "Random bakwaas .... Pakis.... smilies..... Random bakwaas.... Loins.... smilies......" doesn't that tickle your ribs at least?
Here comes the resident seagull of the forum... comes in, cr@ps and flies away :giggle:
Wow!!! The 2nd part of that post does say that th match was "fixed" coz pakis intentionally didn't win the game. But yeah that's the modus operandi of a Paki fan - every win is coz of team's brilliance and any loss is due to fixing :haha:
:haha: O :hysterical: K :--D
So let's play a game, who do you blame for the series loss against Pakistan. I blame Sachin. it's all his fault. oh wait nvm...:nervous: :fishing: On a serious note, I blame the openers. Sehwag, Gambhir, Rahane :((
Increased number of threads just shows that people are scrambling for new scapegoats. It used to be so much easier earlier. Indian would always lose either because Sachin hit hundred or because he didn't.
I noticed how two Sachinistas here can't help mention Sachin while one creates a silly thread & the other blames folks who create silly threads :haha:

Don't want to comment on this fix-thing, but one thing is for sure: Our batsmen are rubbish! In the first two matches they were hiding behind Nasir and Hafeez and once Nasir didn't make many and Hafeez didn't open, they were exposed, as simple as that. And people who have followed pakistan cricket over the years shouldn't be surprised over this defeat.

BCCI and Srinivasan and his interference in selection matters is biggest to blame.
If Srini's interference was there in selection its going to be there altrhough the near future as CSK players were the only ones who atleast showed minimal performances when compared to the rest.

This one game where I think a fixing theory has some merits. Pak want to continue playing against India. For India to lose 0-3 to the arch rivals would have been a major major embarrassment. So Pakis told by their board to let go of this one to keep some good will going. I can buy that.