Umesh Yadav - As brainless as ever

Its pretty hard to replace Dhoni by anyone who's coming through Dhoni is an average keeper nothing special but his batting record avg of 50 in ODI, 37 in Test is still probably the best of any keeper around that doesn't even take into his leadership skills Dhoni misses a few sometimes but the downside don't outweigh the upsides that Dhoni brings into the team

So you ARE putting horse ****:finger:
Ok if you say then they count slower balls, lets consider them man. Yadav bowled faster than malings if we consider slower balls. If we do not cponsider slower balls, its easy to note that yadav was mostly around 138 but malings was mostly around 135 during their respective normal deliveries. cant escape truth. Indians bowl faster than srilankans and pakis.
Ok if you say then they count slower balls' date=' lets consider them man. [b']Yadav bowled faster than malings if we consider slower balls. If we do not cponsider slower balls, its easy to note that yadav was mostly around 138 but malings was mostly around 135 during their respective normal deliveries. cant escape truth. Indians bowl faster than srilankans and pakis.
Yeah, that means Malinga's faster balls are on average quicker than Yadav's. Since Malinga bowls a lot of slower stuff his average speed is down. I am not a great fan of sped over others. But definitely there is something fishy about the speed guns in Pakistan series and this one. Today Perera was hitting Dhoni's bat, but speed recorded as 122k, which is strange. You could not hit bats of international players with that pace.
In his first 16 ODIs' date=' Steyn had 16 wickets with average 40. In his first 6-7(dont remember exact number) test matches Glenn McGrath had 14 wickets.[/quote'] UY will bowl better than both of them today :two_thumbs_up:
Yeah, that means Malinga's faster balls are on average quicker than Yadav's. Since Malinga bowls a lot of slower stuff his average speed is down. I am not a great fan of sped over others. But definitely there is something fishy about the speed guns in Pakistan series and this one. Today Perera was hitting Dhoni's bat, but speed recorded as 122k, which is strange. You could not hit bats of international players with that pace.
You mean like crabs? :wink2:
1-0-13-0 But we cant judge based on performance till lunch
True. No point in judging him based on a dead match but it still worries me that he has continued the trend of being taken apart in his first spell. I think Umesh should be told to make sure he keeps it tight at least for the first couple of overs. Hopefully he will get enough confidence to crank it up after that coz now he conceded way too many in the first couple of overs and rest of the match is all about coming back. You can't be a bowling spearhead if you follow this approach.

Seriously 0-38 off 4 overs? Granted the result of the match was not in much doubt when we bowled but still 0-38 off 4? Does Umesh even warm-up or bowl a few in the nets before the game coz his first spell is the sort I expect to be bowled in the nets. Disappointing really when he's supposed to be our bowling future :sad:

nope...even todasy offcolor match for india :sherlock: Umesh out paced malinga..it was just that India are recovering from yesterday party and they decided to let the SL win some...
nope...even todasy offcolor match for india :sherlock: Umesh out paced malinga..it was just that India are recovering from yesterday party and they decided to let the SL win some...
Are we for real? Are we still worrying about the pace? The guy gets hammered everytime he bowls and at the moment he is making Sami look like Marshall and all we can talk about is his pace?