Umesh Yadav - As brainless as ever

I think he needs some sort of better guidance. Even in Tests he seems to try too many different things. Not too bothered about him being smoked at the death as every Indian bowler is' date= even though getting smoked by a tailender is pretty lame. But yes...I cannot remember when he last bowled well in ODIs
Yes that what is needed. This is the first time Jaw Dawes has been with him. I hope he works on him and his tendency to try to many things rather than repeating basic things again and again.
Yes that what is needed. This is the first time Jaw Dawes has been with him. I hope he works on him and his tendency to try to many things rather than repeating basic things again and again.
I think Sreesanth also struglled coz of the same reason. He has an amazing out swinger, but his penchant of trying an inswinger every now and then, really makes his line/length and action go awry.
As an international bowler he's still very inexperienced a lot of the mistakes he's making will go away after he gets a decent amount of games under his belt and he learns from his mistakes He just has to stay away from injuries that is the key in my view, Sreesanth, Ishant were never able to get a decent run going BTW can someone give an injury update on Ishant, Sreesanth and Aaron?
As an international bowler he's still very inexperienced a lot of the mistakes he's making will go away after he gets a decent amount of games under his belt and he learns from his mistakes He just has to stay away from injuries that is the key in my view, Sreesanth, Ishant were never able to get a decent run going BTW can someone give an injury update on Ishant, Sreesanth and Aaron?
Sreesanth - January training Aaron - CLT20 October (well ofcourse) Ishant - :idunno:
Unless you show me with concrete evidence that slower balls are not included in the calculation I will call it horse ****.
Of course they are included - some people think that there is a person who sits there and uses his judgment to say "slower ball do not include" to Siri. It's an automated calculation and I think someone had shown that to be the case on ICF by averaging all speeds manually and comparing them to the speed shown on TV including slower balls.
Of course they are included - some people think that there is a person who sits there and uses his judgment to say "slower ball do not include" to Siri. It's an automated calculation and I think someone had shown that to be the case on ICF by averaging all speeds manually and comparing them to the speed shown on TV including slower balls.
Please don't say that word. It's quite dangerous on this forum these days. t's like Voldemort - we don't utter those names around here. :secret:
That was off Zak' date=' not Umesh.[/quote'] That was off Umesh, not Zak. Bowlers will go for runs if you drop catches. Even Zaheer was taken for runs. What's your opinion about that. I dont count last over because that was dead. He may have taken that easy as he bowled 4 overs on the trot at death and did well when it mattered the most in 46th and 48th over.

Is it easier for a bowler to get better at his line and length or is it easier for a fast bowler to increase his pace? Yadav, Aaron both are still very very young and what they have right now is raw pace, line and length using the variation at the right time is still something they have to learn and get better at which will take a few years at least