1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

I've had this question since the end of the England series, but I'm asking it now after having a look at how we've batted and bowled in this match. What do you think? Last two times they were here they showed genuine fight with 1-1 results.
last 2 times we had Bhajji:--D
Who played a pivotal role in helping us win the 2 tests that we won :winky: In fact but for Bhajji, we would have said good bye to our number 1 ranking after that Eden test in 2010 vs the Saffers.
+1 Albeit with the bat against NZ. Martin the phantom left us reeling at 17-5 :((
Who played a pivotal role in helping us win the 2 tests that we won :winky: In fact but for Bhajji, we would have said good bye to our number 1 ranking after that Eden test in 2010 vs the Saffers.
thats because SA are poor against even his spin at times.he sucked in the first test:--D
Remember how Sehwag bamboozled them in one of the test. Smith bowled around his legs :cantstop:
I think it was the Kanpur Test match 2010. But, the best of Sehwag was at Delhi 2008 against Australia [1]. 5 wickets in a match played on a concrete pitch where even Kumble and Harbhajan didn't look to threaten - some of his deliveries were just too good. Damn! I can't even get that video too. :banghead: [1] http://www.espncricinfo.com/indvaus2008/engine/current/match/345671.html