1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

We win in India only because of spin bowling is really undermining the achievements of our fast bowlers at home in recent years. In 2008 against Aus, Ishant was MOS, against England Zaheer was MOS. Against NZ in 2010, the only test we won, it was Ishant who had a big role. Against SL in 2009, Sreeshant had 5-fer at Kanpur. Against SA in 2008 at Kanpur, Ishant had taken wickets on a dust bowl. In 2 tests series against Aus in 2010, it was Zaheer and Ishant who had played important roles. Against WI in Kolkata test, it was Yadav who had picked 7 wickets.
True. However, currently, with Ishant out of form, Yadav not yet fully proven and Zaheer aging, spin bowling is our strength at home.

NZ can't play spinners we have two very good spinners why the hell wont we have a turning wicket What I would like is our FC wickets to not be flat, batting decks but balanced pitches that offer a good deal for the bowlers as well as batsmen

We win in India only because of spin bowling is really undermining the achievements of our fast bowlers at home in recent years. In 2008 against Aus, Ishant was MOS, against England Zaheer was MOS. Against NZ in 2010, the only test we won, it was Ishant who had a big role. Against SL in 2009, Sreeshant had 5-fer at Kanpur. Against SA in 2008 at Kanpur, Ishant had taken wickets on a dust bowl. In 2 tests series against Aus in 2010, it was Zaheer and Ishant who had played important roles. Against WI in Kolkata test, it was Yadav who had picked 7 wickets.
I don't think he is undermining the pacers. The pitch like hyd was a low bounce one, pacers didn't have much to work there as NZ didn't bat long enough for reverse swing to happen. 18 wickets by spinners vs NZ, so its only smart to ask for a turner.

Nothing wrong with using home advantage, but I would rather India prepared pitches with some help for seamers when playing against the likes of NZ. I don't think India require turners to beat NZ but it would make the contest more interesting and improve the games of youngsters.