1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

To be honest, Dhoni looks more likely to play a long innings in our conditions than Raina - who's all flash but I can't see him getting to triple figures and beyond. So assuming we're stuck with this beaten up philosophy of having Raina in our team, and having Sehwag open the innings - we'd better play Dhoni a couple of spots up the order and make Raina come later on for some late impetus in the innings, if required. Makes sense IMO PS: Kohli at 6 btw.
Next thread by you .. Ashwin is crap takes only 1 wicket so throw him out.
a a indian im jelous of ur bowling reserves yes they are all young but boy they are talented even under 19 guys looked to good :((
No need to be jealous dude. In the last 10 years, we have beaten them as much as they have beaten us. I am not jealous of Aussie bowling talent, I am excited about India's future.
ENG have tier 1 bowlers, India will struggle to score even 200 unless we promote Raina to #3 and Dhoni @ 4. Likes of Trott will score 200's if we dont get pitches that Ashwin wants.
Thats all great OP! BUT KXIP players are naturally superior to CSK so Mandeep @ 3 & Kaul @ 4 Gambhir Harbhajan (pinch hitter) Mandeep Kaul Yuvraj Sehwag Valthaty Harmeet Singh Rahul Sharma Sandeep Sharma Parvinder Awana
No need to be jealous dude. In the last 10 years, we have beaten them as much as they have beaten us. I am not jealous of Aussie bowling talent, I am excited about India's future.
ofc they have gone down now... but sad part is now we have gone down even further we wont whitewash them at home like they did and whts exciting abt india's future badrinath ? :hmmm: and bowling wise return of ishant ?
ofc they have gone down now... but sad part is now we have gone down even further we wont whitewash them at home like they did and whts exciting abt india's future badrinath ? :hmmm: and bowling wise return of ishant ?
I know where we were 10-12 years and where we are today. Its a world of difference. We will dominate this sport called cricket. :isalute:
I know where we were 10-12 years and where we are today. Its a world of difference. We will dominate this sport called cricket. :isalute:
we are worst then australia,england,south africa..and i might get bashed for this but honestly nz can beat us at home also its the future which is more worrisome i see these countries producing some quality bowlers england and south africa arent doing badly in batting either... worst part is there is nothing to look up to if there is talented player he is ignored or benched until they become useless ..its just too hard to be fan of this team now a days