Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

"A day in the life" is interesting. Game of Thrones has 2 units shooting in different countries at the same time - the first show to do that. And they shot 120 days this year (I guess the director meant 2014) - thats 120 days for 2 units so 240 days. For 10 episodes. In India we have 1 episode per day for most daily soaps. No wonder quality is nearly absent from all aspects of production.

What the feck are they doing with the show' date=' butchered so many characters, have un-necessary scenes and so many changes from the book which doesn't even make any sense[/quote'] Biggest change is with Jamie and Bronn but its understandable, given Bronn's popularity, he needs to be part of the show. Sansa's angle is weird but i think its there to streamline the issues and not introduce even more side characters of inconsequence to the show now.

I just found out there is a guy in our company called "John Reginald Snow" 53 years old. I keep wanting to email him saying "You know nothing John Snow" Come to think of it John snow is probably the only name in GOT which can actually happen in real life. Ie its a name used in the world today. I am sure there are plenty of Jamie Lannisters Martells Tyrell etc. These do sound like traditional English names. I can see many having the real name Margie Tyrell.

I just found out there is a guy in our company called "John Reginald Snow" 53 years old. I keep wanting to email him saying "You know nothing John Snow" Come to think of it John snow is probably the only name in GOT which can actually happen in real life. Ie its a name used in the world today. I am sure there are plenty of Jamie Lannisters Martells Tyrell etc. These do sound like traditional English names. I can see many having the real name Margie Tyrell.
Parents pick Khaleesi, Arya over common Australian names for their babies... http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/oh-my-got-parents-pick-khaleesi-arya-over-common-australian-names-for-their-babies/story-fni0cx12-1227300783526 #GoArya :dance:

John Snow, knows nothing. Gets the hottest girl in the show

Seen the leaked episode of S05, wish I hadn't. The show is beginning to suck balls. Too slow place, too many new characters and what's worse they're casting garbage actors/actresses now. I mean this show used to be epic, perhaps the opening season in the top 5 seasons of any show ever. But now, it's a mish mash of nothing and everything acted out by clowns. Whilst Peter Dinklage, Lena Headley and Conleth Hill continue to put up immense performances, just watch the number of shyte performances as well. Dragon Lady is so predictable as well. When the supposed shocks are no longer shocking, then you know you're not doing it right anymore.

Seen the leaked episode of S05, wish I hadn't. The show is beginning to suck balls. Too slow place, too many new characters and what's worse they're casting garbage actors/actresses now. I mean this show used to be epic, perhaps the opening season in the top 5 seasons of any show ever. But now, it's a mish mash of nothing and everything acted out by clowns. Whilst Peter Dinklage, Lena Headley and Conleth Hill continue to put up immense performances, just watch the number of shyte performances as well. Dragon Lady is so predictable as well. When the supposed shocks are no longer shocking, then you know you're not doing it right anymore.
btw episode 5 has been leaked?

John Snow, knows nothing. Gets the hottest girl in the show
How is yvgritte the hottest girl?
Dragon lady is a shite actress and she proves it with every episode And BTW, none of the shocks in these 4 episodes were in the book.