Olympics nothing less than a war for China

rkt.india

SRC Another propaganda against northies :giggle: Winners thanking their supreme commander is an absolute farce , imagine Dhoni dedictaing the WC win to manmohan singh or sharad pawar :clap:
you live in South Korea Right ? you mean to say North Koreans don't bow to their supreme commander ?

you live in South Korea Right ? you mean to say North Koreans don't bow to their supreme commander ?
lol .. some posters commented western media articles as propoganda , thats y i said its another propaganda :giggle: from whatever i know whole north korea is run by their dictators with the help of Chinese ( anyway south korea is run by US indirectly )

I am sorry, but if India's success was dependent on forcing kids and parents I would spit at it. You might think torturing kids is something good to be lauded, I don't. Individual freedom should always be paramount. Thats why sports is exciting, because it's sports and not business or war. And can't believe people here think it's because we are envious of China that we are protesting. I would rather we win no medals if even one kid's freedom is compromised. But hey, some people are so morally bankrupted that they believe a kids childhood and tears are fair exchange for some medals at a game and should be lauded. For Shame.
yeah right and you know for sure that these kids are kidnapped based on some article and pics publsihed...one of which is clearly photoshopped. just shows the mentality. where is the proof that these kids are forced to do these. i spoke to chineese people adn they saud that they are paid hefty amounts of money and are government employeses...and they are free to say **** it and move on. so before talking about moral bankruptcy, have the basic decency to bring some proof. until then enjoy the single silver and bronze medals, and punish your kids brain by making him take 1000s of tutions, dance classes etc...because the brain can take all the punishment but the body cant.

What a load of complete ****, save the crocodile tears for elsewhere! Yea, the kids will be beaten with iron bars if they don't win any medals. After that, they will be forced into a lifetime of hard labor in concentration camps as punishment :laugh:
seriously it is being made out as if the athletes are not fed properly, sleep deprived, not paid, punsihed severely by 100 canes or whips, made to work as manual labor... lets look at our children..who ahs to work in tea stalls, unpaid, abused, made to work as daily laborer...between the two i would say let me be the chineese athlete.... why don't we first put the indian children in school? ask these kid in india, whether they would like to be fed, trained for olympic gold, 90% will say yes in exchange for the street life and child labor they lead. i cant beleive here people saying weightlifting is abuse, stretching gymnastics is killing them (every gymnast ahs tos atrt at age 4-5 ...even in USA), some mere pushing and slapping is bad..next even scolding is abuse...give me a break.

yeah right and you know for sure that these kids are kidnapped based on some article and pics publsihed...one of which is clearly photoshopped. just shows the mentality. where is the proof that these kids are forced to do these. i spoke to chineese people adn they saud that they are paid hefty amounts of money and are government employeses...and they are free to say **** it and move on. so before talking about moral bankruptcy, have the basic decency to bring some proof. until then enjoy the single silver and bronze medals, and punish your kids brain by making him take 1000s of tutions, dance classes etc...because the brain can take all the punishment but the body cant.
proof is there but u disagreed saying that its photo shopped :dontknow: and FFS no one is saying that kids are kidnapped , but they r forced .. its you who are in a mood to disagree even the proof is presented.. british coach who works for china clearly says he can pick and choose the athlest whoh he wanst to choose , this is one good example , if you cant see anything wrong with it , there is noway u r going to agree even u visit china :cantstop: we all know how good china is for human rights :giggle:

Did you study that hard when you were 3 year old? How much pressure parents put on you when you were 3? Did your teachers beat you up with sticks when you were 3-4 year old?
i ahd to study much ahrder than a student in usa...to a parent that might seem torture...

proof is there but u disagreed saying that its photo shopped :dontknow: and FFS no one is saying that kids are kidnapped , but they r forced .. its you who are in a mood to disagree even the proof is presented.. british coach who works for china clearly says he can pick and choose the athlest whoh he wanst to choose , this is one good example , if you cant see anything wrong with it , there is noway u r going to agree even u visit china :cantstop: we all know how good china is for human rights :giggle:
the british coach sentence could easily have meant that ..the athletes don't choose him but among the candidates he alone has the right to choose which athletes he wants to train. do you think he would come on tv and said i can choose xyz whomsoever I wish. why would he do that...force a disinterested candidate to swim. makes no sense. do you think china is so stupid to make a disinterested athlete train spending millions of dollars and then be sure that he or she will be a champion. it goes against all common sense. regarding photoshop..I am talking about the pic of man standing on a little girl's knee and she is crying..care to explain how her knee is rotated 180 degrees...another persons knee has been photoshopped to the pic of the girl... have u ever thought the person doing this torture would invite a group of photographers and ask them to wait and shoot him while he tortures that kid...or do you want to say that some western media had the gall to install spy cams in these camps.... think logically and you would understand why the media is hell bent on painting the training methods..athletes train extremely hard and our body is more than capable of handling it with proper rest and nutrition

two more articles which clearly indicate that the athletes are not forced but rather encouraged through money and the lure of fame... they come to train on they own but ya money might be a motivating factor... and you can see with economic growth many parents are declining to send their student. schools have also focused more on all round growth...a far cry from the dungeon like scene you guys are imagining http://stream.wsj.com/story/london-olympics-2012/SS-2-13789/SS-2-34643/ http://thestar.blogs.com/london2012/2012/08/chinas-athletes-just-work-harder-says-former-british-swim-coach.html

I suggest a "guantanamo bay" like set up maybe in Andaman & Nicobar Islands where we can set up a strict regiment for 4 year olds who obviously at that age have one thing and thing only in their mind' date=' GOLD medal at the olympics. I am sure these chinese children choose to not watch TV or play with their friends or just do the kiddy stuff that kids do. I even suspect that they start training for the olympics within the womb.[/quote'] agree with the sentiment.Which child in the world wants to do this at this age? Bhad mein jaaein aise medals!Bloody child abusers!

But you were not 3-4. Were you? You did not went through physical torture and pain.
well i am just giving an example..yes i was not three or four...but i never really enjoyed studying..i would rather play cricket when i was 7+..but instead i had to stay and study...i wont call it torture..but definitely something that I had to do. i just feel that just because it is china, people are making assumptions and blowing it up. fyi mental torture is perhaps worse than physical abuse. not that i call studying mental torture but if exercising is called physical torture...then perhaps they are similar if not the same.

agree with the sentiment.Which child in the world wants to do this at this age? Bhad mein jaaein aise medals!Bloody child abusers!
ya but send them to work in cigarrete factories, employ them as maids, make them clean houses, cars, make them beg,..then it is not child abuse. you may not be doing it but you turn a blind eye to their condition. many times you ( and this means all in general) have been served by a child waiter. where are your sensibilities...and you call being housed in a hostel, amde physically strong, even given some sort of education obviously to a poorer section of the society (a rich parent may not want to send their kid to a sports school) ..the worst form of child abuse. the sickening hypocrisy in this thread makes me want to puke... in our own country, children are forced to work as daily labourers, pushed around and hit if they refuse, has no education and malnourished and we criticize a country which is training them for athletics...and for all practical purposes providing them eployment and stipend...

Any place where kids less than 8 year old are made to forego their childhood is no better than kids working in a sweatshop. Doesnt matter how gently they are treated or whether its with their parents consent, its still a sweatshop BTW, if you really have faith in chinese authorities, the way they run the country and the 'freedom of choice' which it provides to its people, you must live on another planet. Though I agree that Indian parents forcing their kids into academic are equally bad

ya but send them to work in cigarrete factories, employ them as maids, make them clean houses, cars, make them beg,..then it is not child abuse. you may not be doing it but you turn a blind eye to their condition. many times you ( and this means all in general) have been served by a child waiter. where are your sensibilities...and you call being housed in a hostel, amde physically strong, even given some sort of education obviously to a poorer section of the society (a rich parent may not want to send their kid to a sports school) ..the worst form of child abuse. the sickening hypocrisy in this thread makes me want to puke... in our own country, children are forced to work as daily labourers, pushed around and hit if they refuse, has no education and malnourished and we criticize a country which is training them for athletics...and for all practical purposes providing them eployment and stipend...
The difference is, you wont see any ICFer denying such evil exists, denying that these things are evil and want to 'laud' those people who exploit children thus. But we do have ICFers who want to laud the chinese goverment for exploiting kids' childhoods in exchange of few pieces of metals