ICF Addiction  

1. 1.

• I practically live here
    • I spend about 5-10 Hours everyday
    • I spend only 1-2 Hours everyday
    • I visit only during matches
    • I just come for the videos
    • Strictly Lurking

gai... pagal hai kya :hysterical: 4 monitors?
Pagal to definitely hun :D I am a technology whor.e yaar. Monitor number one and two are strictly work. Monitor 4 is social support and monitor 3 is just me being gready :haha: Three of the LCDs are top notch S-IPS panels and the 4th one is standard TN panel:two_thumbs_up: I just get turned on by tech gadgets...dear :rose::hysterical: I have a simple rule. Every time I finish a project and get $$$ I spend a fixed % on technology and and work related books :two_thumbs_up:

GKD just wants to show to his clients that he is very busy so that he can negotiate rates with his clients :haha:
:hysterical::hysterical: You are so f@king right my mate. That is not the reason I have them but it definitely helps. In business the image you project is VERY important. When a client visits my office I spread extra work on the tables to create the illusion that I am super busy. When a client phones me for a project I always consult my diary even if I know that I am free on those days :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical: You are so f@king right my mate. That is not the reason I have them but it definitely helps. In business the image you project is VERY important. When a client visits my office I spread extra work on the tables to create the illusion that I am super busy. When a client phones me for a project I always consult my diary even if I know that I am free on those days :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: I wasnt kidding GKD. I really meant it when i said that. You are absolutely right. In business , its not what you think about yourself that matters , but what the client thinks about you that really counts. Consulting your diary ? Comon mate , thats an old trick. When someone calls you , change your voice and tell them -- " This is GKD's secretory speaking, he is busy milking cows now , please call later ! " :D