Shouldn't Dhoni also resign as test captain ?

Lesson to be learned: To not compare hacks like Dhoni to Legends like Imran in captaincy. Series loss to aus coming up, man this dhoni is a pathetic captain he almost draw or lost a series to nz at home if it wasn't for bhajjis 2 tons.
Imran always played to win and led from the front. Dhoni on the other hand wants to ensure a draw first before considering the possibility of a win. He is a very defensive captain which has let our team down when players went out of form. He is a hack as a test batsman and not an unusally good keeper either, so he cannot lead from the front. Comparing Imran and Dhoni is a joke.
If that's the case' date=' then Gavaskar also questioned the attitude of 2 players in particular. Who were they? Gambhir and Sehwag. So don't you believe in what Gavaskar said there? I have stated that I don't want to have a particular thinking based upon rumors. [/quote'] I beleive Gavaskar's words on Gambhir/Sehwag & Is it not Dhoni's job to drop them from the playing X1 if he is not satisfied with the attitudes of the players? Dhoni is a responsible captaan, my foot Has Paul Nixon any credibility? He may tweeted something based on what he heard at Bradfordshire.. Whereas Gavaskar/Srikant/More all being close to the current Indian setup have atleast some credible information than Paul Nixon.
I beleive Gavaskar's words on Gambhir/Sehwag & Is it not Dhoni's job to drop them from the playing X1 if he is not satisfied with the attitudes of the players? Dhoni is a responsible captaan, my foot Has Paul Nixon any credibility? He may tweeted something based on what he heard at Bradfordshire.. Whereas Gavaskar/Srikant/More all being close to the current Indian setup have atleast some credible information than Paul Nixon.
So, has Sehwag not been dropped now?
what crap is going on... you guys should rather stop watching cricket if you cant live in reality...our team sucks right now...dats it ... we are gonna improve and win ...all these theories and all is bullshit...dhoni or no dhoni it doesnt matter
Anybody who supports Dhoni should not be advising others about reality.