'Hitler' shop upsets Jewish community, others in Ahmedabad

1983-2011

That's it? I give you liberty to go completely ape sh1t and this is all you could come up with? :hysterical:
Had a good pi$$ in the bonfire, I suppose? Please tell us how was the experience? How does the fire behave when you pi$$ on it? Any photographs? Is the bonfire still burning? Is there a legislation in Australia regarding pi$$ing on bonfires? What about legislation on Mein Kampf? Is it okay yo pi$$ on it?

Had a good pi$$ in the bonfire' date=' I suppose? Please tell us how was the experience? How does the fire behave when you pi$$ on it? Any photographs? Is the bonfire still burning? Is there a legislation in Australia regarding pi$ on bonfires? What about legislation on Mein Kampf? Is it okay yo pi$$ on it?[/quote'] :popcorn: Your rants contain more comedic value than you give them credit for, keep it coming! :hysterical:

Not surprised. I did not know about hitler a lot till I came to North America. A lot of Indians don't. For us he helped Netaji and hence we adore him. Atleast after all these commotion this fellow should have changed then name instead of asking for money. He should try renaming it to Kasab fashions :D