Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

he still was our 2nd best scorer in Eng n Aus,its only the NZ that has really been bad for him.should get the full series against England atleast,if he does decently,ok else he'll retire himself.idiots like Arnab need not 'grill' him

Thank God. :hail:
To the people who say he's looking scratchy' date=' I'm not a Tendulkar fanboy but when was the last time Dhoni scored a test match 100 outside India?[/quote'] Dhoni will gladly retie from test crickt now.. but cnta say the same for sachin :nervous:
Dhoni averages almost as good as Tendulkar I guess in that period. Tendulkar is a front line batsman while Dhoni is a WK batsman. I can't believe people expect him to churn out centuries like Tendulkar does. :cantstop:
and is a kaptaan too :two_thumbs_up:
he still was our 2nd best scorer in Eng n Aus' date='its only the NZ that has really been bad for him.should get the full series against England atleast,if he does decently,ok else he'll retire himself.idiots like Arnab need not 'grill' him[/quote'] He started very well in Australia as well. In first test he put india in dominant position and some support from Dhoni and other low order batsmen would have made all the differenence. In second innings also got out only when meek surrender had happened from other end. IIRC he was the highest scorer in Melbourbe test from both the sides. He scored 80+ score in Sysdney test as well. But he didn't find much support from rest of the line up which allowed australians to pile on enourmous pressure. Eventually he also succumbed to that pressure and his form waned as India continued with their defeats.
To the people who say he's looking scratchy' date=' I'm not a Tendulkar fanboy but when was the last time Dhoni scored a test match 100 outside India?[/quote'] How does Dhoni come into a thread that is for discussing SRT's retirement plans? If you have to bring some WK batsmen to compare to one of the world's greatest batsman, that shows your insecurity.
I hope he retires from ODI AND STICKS AROUND FOR TEST' date=' I WANT HIM TO SCORE RUNS AND WIN A SERIES IN ENGLAND, AUSTRAL OR SA.[/quote'] He has won in Eng. But series victory in SA and Australia is something he can't achieve now. He'll retire without having those in his CV :((
How great would that be no? Sachin hitting a series winning 100 in SA and then calling it quits :--D. But' date=' it's next to impossible considering our team and his form :(([/quote'] last series was our best chances when could have won 3rd test but our bowlers lost steam at the wrong time.
Correction we could have won and great position to win. But dhoni told sree to calm down' date=' stop being aggressive and in their faces. Instead be subservient and be a nice boy!![/quote'] No. Aggression is not about abusing opposition but bowling bullets. You dont start bowling 115 and 125K lollipops which both Zak and Sreesanth were serving to Kallis and Boucher. Dhoni ki to billi ki aankh, trundler lover. :wink: