Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

Time for Sachin to move to number 6 and let the youngsters bat ahead of him. His getting out puts un-necessry pressure on the youngsters who come to bat after him. Also, before the series, he did say he will take it test by test, not sure what impact these failures will have on hi own decision about retirement.

:hysterical: I knew this thread was coming I had my bets on Asterix and Danda..but Danda seems edgier.
Mark my words, his legacy is turnished greatly. 20 years down the line cricket fans will say he like Kapil Dev stayed on way too long. When the day of his retirement comes (and it will come), he will walk off with his head down. Contrast this to the situation if he had walked off into the sunset after the WC win. What a difference 1/5 years make.
Mark my words, his legacy is turnished greatly. 20 years down the line cricket fans will say he like Kapil Dev stayed on way too long. When the day of his retirement comes (and it will come), he will walk off with his head down. Contrast this to the situation if he had walked off into the sunset after the WC win. What a difference 1/5 years make.
Book Me A Ticket for The Premiere. Thanks Already.