Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

It really hurts to see Tendulkar aka Master getting bowled again ,and again .He is not the same Sachin as he was in 1996(Reason,why I got hooked to cricket soo much ).Surely ,I will burst into tears ,when he decides to retire ,but his time is up as far as reflexes are concerned .At the same ,I will be the most happiest person, if he proves me wrong in the next test match .On the other hand Gambhir too needs to sort his batting ,he has been a failure in test matches for quite a while now .

Sachin is still good enough for tests. Going through a lean patch. Should retire from ODI's though.
Agree. If he feels he still has it in him, he can play as there are already enough spots for youngsters, at least till Kohli, Pujara settle in. But he should play at no. 5.

This test has been a microcosm Of our overseas batting woes. Gambhir and Sehwag both under equipped to play the moving ball, Raina playing the way he can and as for SRT , he is done, was done for some time now.Sure, he'll play a few knocks but those are beginning to look like the exception rather than the rule. He should retire before people start calling The MLA "Ei Maile"

This is no coincidence or poor form that he has not score enough in last 1+ years. He has looked good too in between this duration but never sustained it. He will still look good some times, may even play a big inning but this is only getting worse. This was one of the easiest bowling attack he has faced in tests in last one year.

Sachni's defensive approach is not helping him. He looks the best when he is on front foot looking to smash bowlers. On the other hand his reflexes have slowed down considerably. Maybe its time for Sachin to give room for youngsters. He is a smart man, hopefully he will take a wise decision very soon.