Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

I think Zaheer needs to come at no.11. He doesn't even applies himself to try and atleast stay on the crease for 2-3 overs. The way he bats these days, its seems he just wants to go to the dressing room as soon as possible. Look at Umesh. Might not be a good tail ender but the grit and determination to support Ashwin was awsome. All these might seem trivial but this very approach could cost us a close game whille chasing.

Still does not make sense. What is wrong with Dhoni's captaincy now? The in-out fields are pretty ok in the sub continent & a popular choice.
From cricinfo
Ashwin and Ojha have now taken a staggering 73 wickets in five Tests together. But India allowed the innings to drift with defensive fields, and have a fairly difficult task in the fourth innings
But what do they know, huh?
Simon Doull too pointed it out.
Numb I made a post on the match thread [1]. SC conditions every damn captain employs such fields. It does not mean not attacking - it is not just attractive attacking. As a batsman, if you ask me I will prefer the attacking field because I might as well get value for the shots. In this case, even if it is a good shot I only get a single or a 2 rather than a boundary which I thoroughly deserve. [1] http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2096518&postcount=1921
Numb I made a post on the match thread [1]. SC conditions every damn captain employs such fields. It does not mean not attacking - it is not just attractive attacking. As a batsman' date= if you ask me I will prefer the attacking field because I might as well get value for the shots. In this case, even if it is a good shot I only get a single or a 2 rather than a boundary which I thoroughly deserve. [1] http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2096518&postcount=1921
but to get boundaries,u woud hv to go hard n hence risky,whereas otherwise u can dab around n play with soft hands to get singles without any risk
So it must be right?? NZ are 232/9 on a flat deck 3rd day of a test match. The only reason we are in this position despite pacers not clicking is forcing NZ'ers to play false shots vs spinners, its all due to pressure created by the field.
Numb I made a post on the match thread [1]. SC conditions every damn captain employs such fields. It does not mean not attacking - it is not just attractive attacking. As a batsman, if you ask me I will prefer the attacking field because I might as well get value for the shots. In this case, even if it is a good shot I only get a single or a 2 rather than a boundary which I thoroughly deserve. [1] http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2096518&postcount=1921
Point taken. But still feel needs to get one more close in fielder for spinners. Though must say his bowling changes worked excellent today.
but to get boundaries' date='u woud hv to go hard n hence risky,whereas [b']otherwise u can dab around n play with soft hands to get singles without any risk
Bhai, This is exactly why they struggle against spin! They can NOT for life dab around and manouvre singles. The conditions in which they have bought up prevent the same as the ball swings. SC players are wristy because we are forced to use our wrists against the spinners.