Kohli will be the world's best batsman very, very soon.

Class knock today in tough match and pitch conditions. Great ton. Is learning to be more patient and will go strenght to stregth. I feel a massive ton is round the corner. This kid id special and will have glittering test carrer
Please lets not go overboard yet. This pitch was no great shakes.It was difficult to score off but not difficult to stay on. Even the new guy Root with no experience managed to bat an entire day. Lets reserve our judgement.
Class knock today in tough match and pitch conditions. Great ton. Is learning to be more patient and will go strenght to stregth. I feel a massive ton is round the corner. This kid id special and will have glittering test carrer
Might end up getting another series of single digit scores after this.

Well he is the highest run scorer in world cricket for 2012. Yes I know that inlcudes odi runs but still an amazing achievment. He has ton in oz already in tests. Plus 2 tons in england albeit in odis. It shows his ability to play on overseas pitches and play bounce and moving ball. He will be rated best in world one day, not as soon as OP thinks but certainly in next 3 or 4 years

Trust me this is at weak as it gets. Team will only get better now. So ironically what you say is opposite' date=' its less see how it does in team stronger then what he has enjoyed up till now[/quote'] I disagree He had four years nearly with Dravid etc in the team That team declined But now he will have a bunch of people who have to make their names and will be looking to him a senior player for guidance and support. I do not think his game is ready for that like say, cooks is. Bell I would say the same of and he has been around longer
I disagree He had four years nearly with Dravid etc in the team That team declined But now he will have a bunch of people who have to make their names and will be looking to him a senior player for guidance and support. I do not think his game is ready for that like say, cooks is. Bell I would say the same of and he has been around longer
4 years ??? wake up googly. Once again showhing how you dont follow world cricket but only england. Cook was awful in oz, tragic but learnt from it and improved. Kohli will learn and improve in a similar way
I disagree He had four years nearly with Dravid etc in the team That team declined But now he will have a bunch of people who have to make their names and will be looking to him a senior player for guidance and support. I do not think his game is ready for that like say, cooks is. Bell I would say the same of and he has been around longer
What are you going on about Doggy?