Best Bud

Gambit

Haha Gambit, vaise when i saw this thread about best buds from ICF I thought of u 2 ! ek dooje ke liye :haha: Guys - Gambit, Shwetabh ... maybe Veer, Rajeev but not sure :haha: Girls - Radhika (not u Adi .. and you know why, don't u :P )

Diplomatic: Everyone
I mean it when I saw that Everyone has it own personlity and likings, so will get along with anyone and anytime From Kya boss to Namaste to haan ji..I have done it all --------- Point is, whoever can drink and discuss cricket will be the best

Of course nothing builds physique better than good old beating! Okay let me do the honours then. Here is a picture of Rajmata Gayatri Devi of Jaipur. According to a few polls/nominations she is supposed to be the most beautiful Indian woman bar none. blog_gayatri.jpg
the sample space aint enuf to pass a judgement, lurks....:confused_smile:

Not easy to chose just one or two. A lot of interesting characters like Rajeev, Dhondy, Lurker, Bheem, Rahul et al... Rajeev of course is at the top of the list. I'm more than sure I'll meet him sometime in future.

For pure cricketing matters , I would invite Chandan and F'leg , both in opposite spectrums as far their views on Indian cricket is concerned. It would be nice to discuss cricket with them.
Thanks, and yes, while Chandan's views are on the opp. spectrum, I do enjoy her bringing some of the "positive trend" in Indian cricket to the fore.

Not easy to chose just one or two. A lot of interesting characters like Rajeev' date=' Dhondy, Lurker, Bheem, Rahul et al... [b']Rajeev of course is at the top of the list. I'm more than sure I'll meet him sometime in future.
thou shall meet, atleast I have a reason to visit NZ

Difficult thread and too many to list : 1. Gambit/Bumper/Cricketics/Predator for a casual drink at the bar having a blast. 2. Varun/Aditi/Sriram/Radhika for chilling out on a casual weekend afternoon. 3. Dhondy/Rahul for a non stop talking marathon about hazaar different things swinging in and out of seriousness seamlessly. 4. Lurker/CC/vroom/KR for one to one brainstorming and political discussions. 5. Rajeev/CoB/Varun for a total bindaas drinking session ranging from cheap jokes to sentimental outpourings. 6. Salil/Ravi/Rahul for when I just want to talk cricket. 7. dsr/GKD on a paan ki dukaan. 8. BB/DR if I feel I've lost the desire to live.

Guest dada_rocks

Aisa nahin lagta hai kisi aur shakal mein ye thread pahle bhi aa chuka hai.... ama yaar bump karo lo use; fir se jehmat kya uthaana wahin kahani type karne ke liye :hysterical:

I am so glad that none of the girls picked me as a buddy. That means mutual attraction thing is working dear :rose::kiss::love::hysterical: Ok I won't pick any as I am too advanced for all of you :finger: Seriously though I think I will get on with each one of you. Btw I am touched by the people who picked me or mentioned me :top: Hum ap ko remember karenge jab hamare lottery niklage :regular_smile:

Can't list two, here's my take on folks i'd like to hang with : Aditi - chilled out person, great for a weekend hangout Varun- ditto (and he is a geek who can fix my computer too! yay!) Dhondy & Rahul (Crazyhorse) - just great people allround Lurker, Swetabh, Predator - for most kinds of discussions (they are mostly on my wavelength) Gambit - he i just find puzzling & interesting - the kind of person i'd want to hang around coz they intreague me. Maris- good guy allround. MP- one of the most open-minded pakistanis i've come across who is in my age group (or close enough).

Can't list two, here's my take on folks i'd like to hang with : Aditi - chilled out person, great for a weekend hangout Varun- ditto (and he is a geek who can fix my computer too! yay!) Dhondy & Rahul (Crazyhorse) - just great people allround Lurker, Swetabh, Predator - for most kinds of discussions (they are mostly on my wavelength) Gambit - he i just find puzzling & interesting - the kind of person i'd want to hang around coz they intreague me. Maris- good guy allround. MP- one of the most open-minded pakistanis i've come across who is in my age group (or close enough).
Oh crap, I forgot to mention U CC :P