Iphone 5 announced

rkt.india

They showed a video of a mother sleeping with her 4-5 year old kid on the street in line to get the iPhone. Too bad the US social services don't give a damn about these kind of things, in Europe they would have arrested the irresponsible mother. How desperate can you get to possess a technological gadget that you make your kid sleep on the streets of NYC! :wall:
Technology is supposed to bridge the gap, but it's doing exactly opposite. Why is that? Because idiots don't know how to use it right. Imagine 10 years down the line, the kid remembers this incident, what kind of a backlash it would be. Most parents are unbelievably irresponsible. P.S I still remember many years ago my parents during black friday used to in the morning. Savere savere neend ek to neend kharab ki aur thandi mein saala store ke bahar khada rehna para. That too for some of the things which I have never used in my life. CD-R, CD-RWs, etc, a freaking surge protector, a webcam which I don't recall using, a hard drive which I tried to use but it never worked :mad:

Technology is supposed to bridge the gap, but it's doing exactly opposite. Why is that? Because idiots don't know how to use it right. Imagine 10 years down the line, the kid remembers this incident, what kind of a backlash it would be. Most parents are unbelievably irresponsible. P.S I still remember many years ago my parents during black friday used to in the morning. Savere savere neend ek to neend kharab ki aur thandi mein saala store ke bahar khada rehna para. That too for some of the things which I have never used in my life. CD-R, CD-RWs, etc, a freaking surge protector, a webcam which I don't recall using, a hard drive which I tried to use but it never worked :mad:
Change many years to 20 years and that was the scene outside of gas agencies in most small towns India. Middle age kids would be up at 4 queuing in line once every month or two to get the gas cylinders. The story would have been similar outside ration stores 30 years back. And the feeling of satisfaction when one brought the cylinders home, or in case of more rural areas kerosene and sugar, was beyond words. You could see it specially in eyes of parents, Mom in particular, and that day was a feast cookingwise. Suppose thats the difference between luxury and neccessity. Carry on though, I dont get this whole cr@polla about people fighting for phone anyway

OMFG ... Samsung has such a smooth screen that people line up outside Apple Stores to pre order 2 Million phones. The usual mis-informed argument. You make a statement you back it up else shut up.
Samsung S3 "pretty light" on an iPhone 5 thread so as per my understanding he means "S3 is pretty light to iPhone5". But, I'm sure you can find red herrings. I have recommended a Windows system to a person looking to buy an iMac on this forum, posted a parody of a iPhone5 video on the same thread and call the iOS6 maps as sh!t. Oh yes, I am the fanboy! :facepalm: You are living up to your billing of a "Misinformed Maestro" here. PS - Probably you can use that toilet paper to wipe your mouth as well. :phehehe:
Its about personal preference boss, you seem it to take it very seriously regardless of how you spin this - calm down, its getting annoying

I honestly felt he was comparing to an iPhone 5 specially so because of "Now boy that is a phone" comment. Anyways' date=' no doubt it an S3 is indeed light - but it's far from perfect. S-voice is horrible, it has issues with WiFi and overheating as well. So, everything is not rosy just like on the iPhone5.[/quote'] boss not sure you.'ve used it... but from hands on exp.. I felt s voice is rather good.. anyways am not really warmed upto dictating to my phone but it worked pretty okay when I tested it... yes it can get better especially when the ambient noise is high but still workable. not sure what is the prob with WiFi you're talking abt

Change many years to 20 years and that was the scene outside of gas agencies in most small towns India. Middle age kids would be up at 4 queuing in line once every month or two to get the gas cylinders. The story would have been similar outside ration stores 30 years back. And the feeling of satisfaction when one brought the cylinders home, or in case of more rural areas kerosene and sugar, was beyond words. You could see it specially in eyes of parents, Mom in particular, and that day was a feast cookingwise. Suppose thats the difference between luxury and neccessity. Carry on though, I dont get this whole cr@polla about people fighting for phone anyway
Kamaal ki duniya hai na. Ek taraf mujhe dekho. Kya nahi hai mere paas, phone hai, chauvis ghante bijli hai, paani hai, kya kya nahi hai, phir bhi jeevan mein santosh nahi hai. Mujhe ye chahiye, woh chahiye. Jiski mujhe zaroorat bhi nahi, woh cheez mere paas honi chahiye. Aur dusri taraf, waha pe dekho, jiske paas kuch nahi ,agar sirf ek cheez mil jaye toh phir woh kitne khush hote hai. Ek sparsh ki bijli ya phir baarish sabko khush kar deti hai. Waah Bhagwan, kya duniya tune rachayi hai :adore:

^ I saw that - and that was honestly quite stupid. Even Kaka also mentioned a colleague who was crying because his iPhone would be delivered to him 2 days late. Why is this obsession with such gadgets ? What's the psychology behind it?
its more of a brand Plus for some reason it has become "NEED" instead of want for some people .Well you can salute apple for marketing their products this well .

Its actually become another name for a cellphone, today on CNN, the host was trying to say how anyone can take a video...but he says it like "This device, your iphone can not only take pictures and video, it can pass it on to twitter and that can create riots around the world" - I mean, this is free class marketing but its just the psyche, everywhere you go Even Car Dealerships, when they explain the features - its like so when you connect your iPhone. Its not just marketing but the device just works out of the box and appeals a lot to the masses, those who are advanced users choose to go the droid way to tinker with custom roms If i were to use iPhone again, not sure how I would handle it without the back button