Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

2 white washes abroad, home loss to england(first since 80s), odi loss to pakis. Yet retains his job, captain has to take a lot of the blame and fact he is not bothered about test cricket is added factor. Has any indian captain lost so many games, so badly like this and retained their job? He owes srinivasan a lot, no wonder CSK and ipl is the most important thing for dhoni
We got whitewashed because of Fletcher, not Dhoni. And give England and Pakistan credit for beating us, they were clearly better

WTF is going on. Clear corruption and bias now for csk or rhiti sports. Rahane should have been given more of a go, a run. Yet is axed after a few games mercilessley(others in dhonis clique not shown such ruthlessneses). Ok lets say want to drop rahane , then bring in the maginificent pujara to open. But what does dhoni do, bring in rohit to open(i am a fan of his), reeks of bias and connections. Sack him NOW!

^ Its pretty obvious it was not a terrible selction but one which is a corrupt selction. This is so sad. What must Rahane and Pujara be thinking right now? The effect this has on team moral and spirits mist be dire. Particulry on away tour when have to spend weeks together. No wonder we keep getting whitwashed away. Will have to put up with this unleast until Sep 2014. As thats when srini steps down

Dhoni explanation after match was also weird.Odis are over now and looks like he got one series victory to keep captaincy for australia series .Where we again are going to be hammered and most probably dhoni steps down or is sacked ahead of sa tour.

Dhoni is not going anywere till Sep 2014. As till then srini is BCCI president
I really see hard days ahead for india against australia then champions trophy and sa.It all depedns on australian series which will agian show our faults ,I have high expectations from clarke.
I really see hard days ahead for india against australia then champions trophy and sa.It all depedns on australian series which will agian show our faults ' date='I have high expectations from clarke.[/quote'] We got raped in eng and aus. Then humilliated at home against eng. Yet retained. He is not going anywere while his godfather is pres
Dhoni is not going anywere till Sep 2014. As till then srini is BCCI president
You've already said this some 65272892 times. Why don't you provide alternatives for the captain's job? Fact of the matter is, Dhoni was our captain much before Srini got into the picture. He was chosen to be the captain because he had ( and still possesses) certain skills which can turn matches around. He's a level headed chap, capable of decisive thinking under crunch situations and the best finisher of the game. PS: talking of ODIs
Cool, so India wins and his inclusion - Rohit Sharma played a crucial role in the victory and yet we fault Dhoni. Blame him if we lose, blame him if we win. Win win situation for his detractors.
Some of these people watch cricket not to enjoy the game but as an excuse to whine about something. :P
You've already said this some 65272892 times. Why don't you provide alternatives for the captain's job? Fact of the matter is, Dhoni was our captain much before Srini got into the picture. He was chosen to be the captain because he had ( and still possesses) certain skills which can turn matches around. He's a level headed chap, capable of decisive thinking under crunch situations and the best finisher of the game. PS: talking of ODIs
white washes in eng and aus, plus humilliantion at home against eng says otherwise. In fact selction committe decided to remove him rightly as skipper 12 months ago, before his godfather intervened
We got raped in eng and aus. Then humilliated at home against eng. Yet retained. He is not going anywere while his godfather is pres
I think another series defeat against aus will be enough for that moron to go.You are right he does not have any selfrespect or is selfish to give up captaincy.
white washes in eng and aus' date=' plus humilliantion at home against eng says otherwise. [b']In fact selction committe decided to remove him rightly as skipper 12 months ago, before his godfather intervened
What? Can you provide some links to substantiate this claim? And KT, you are talking of Tests. I agree, Dhoni needs to be 'rested' from the tests. Both as a player and a captain. But I'm talking of ODIs. He's the best ODI wk-batsman in the world for many years running. No denying that.