Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

If so' date=' he should not be in the team when India tour because we know what Dhoni will contribute even before the tour begins. He can play at home though.[/quote'] Not really ... Unless we have a better WK batsman than Dhoni. Name one and for Gods sake ... Don't tell Saha or Karthik ... both are tested failures.
Not really ... Unless we have a better WK batsman than Dhoni. Name one and for Gods sake ... Don't tell Saha or Karthik ... both are tested failures.
We dont!! Its easy to simply shoot names but they wont be as good as Dhoni, that's one of the big issues!! The board needs to start thinking about a replacement now.
If anybody is a tested failure its actually Dhoni overseas. He adds zero value to the team.
How is Saha failure ?
Dhoni maintains an average of 38-40 batting at No 7 even when he plays half of his tests abroad(factually it may be more than half abroad) ... Saha on the other hand has an average of below 45 in First Class Cricket playing half of his matches in Kolkata batting in the Top 6 for Bengal ... He played 2 tests for India and has an average of 18 I guess ... Hasn't done much for India in the few ODIs he got too. He is a failure cause he has scored 7 hundreds in 61 matches for Bengal ... Thats hardly good when you play in top 6 on Indian pitches and we know how our Ranji pitches were like in the last decade ... Its only last 2-3 season, we have had a few good pitches. So, Yes I agree Dhoni needs to go but only when we have someone who has the stats or the spark to do better than him. Apparently, we see no one capable of such things in Indian domestic yet. If they are, they havent done anything to inspire confidence in anyone.
Dhoni maintains an average of 38-40 batting at No 7 even when he plays half of his tests abroad(factually it may be more than half abroad) ... Saha on the other hand has an average of below 45 in First Class Cricket playing half of his matches in Kolkata batting in the Top 6 for Bengal ... He played 2 tests for India and has an average of 18 I guess ... Hasn't done much for India in the few ODIs he got too. He is a failure cause he has scored 7 hundreds in 61 matches for Bengal ... Thats hardly good when you play in top 6 on Indian pitches and we know how our Ranji pitches were like in the last decade ... Its only last 2-3 season, we have had a few good pitches. So, Yes I agree Dhoni needs to go but only when we have someone who has the stats or the spark to do better than him. Apparently, we see no one capable of such things in Indian domestic yet. If they are, they havent done anything to inspire confidence in anyone.
What is dhonis average in fc?
45 average is very good for WK batsman.Dhoni averaged less in FC when he played his first Test.he played because of ODIs and Karthik's failure. 2 tests that too against top bowling attacks is hardly anything to judge him as a failure
What is dhonis average in fc?
45 average is very good for WK batsman.Dhoni averaged less in FC when he played his first Test.he played because of ODIs and Karthik's failure. 2 tests that too against top bowling attacks is hardly anything to judge him as a failure
Yes, 45 is good for WK batsmen but not when you play in top 6 ... I believe Saha has been playing at No 5 for quite a while ... What discourages me is that his lack of big scores ... Just 7 hundreds in 61 games. Plus saha mostly plays on historically low and slow eden gardens, there is no proof that he will do well outside SC. I don't know how many A tours he has been on and how he has performed but unless he has done something to really show that he is better than Dhoni, we cannot sack Dhoni.
It's seriously effing pathetic to see ISharma selected ALL the time. In SouthAfrica' date=' he was selected over Yadav and Bhuvi. Now in NZ, we see him over Aroon and Pandey. Wht the eff Dhoni sees in this donkey.[/quote'] Agreed but any captain would opt for when he gives you these fluke performances.