Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

no,but I don't think its right time to remove him now looking at WC sack him in Tests for Pujara though. Also I said 'atleast' remove the coach.there should be no reason to retain the fatso.
Why keep him Jeez you have bought in to dhobi propoganda that captain needs 20,000 matches in charge to be ready for world cup Anyone who does not give fast bowlers one and two over spells is fine by me
Why keep him Jeez you have bought in to dhobi propoganda that captain needs 20,000 matches in charge to be ready for world cup Anyone who does not give fast bowlers one and two over spells is fine by me
gave 6 over spells today.same result:cantstop: Our only option is Kohli.but I'm fearful his batting may suffer.we need it badly. also seeing by the way he captained in IPL,hes even worse.Dhoni looks a genius in comparison:giggle:
His selection in Test format is questionable but should be kept in T20 and ODI format for ODI format MS is a gun player but I want him to step down from Test and T20 format
gave 6 over spells today.same result:cantstop: Our only option is Kohli.but I'm fearful his batting may suffer.we need it badly. also seeing by the way he captained in IPL,hes even worse.Dhoni looks a genius in comparison:giggle:
great. Lets judge everything by IPL!!!!! So you happy with losses in engg, aus, sa and now nz!!! No change then? Dhoni stays on forever
great. Lets judge everything by IPL!!!!! So you happy with losses in engg, aus, sa and now nz!!! No change then? Dhoni stays on forever
as I said sack him in Tests. sack coach first.I wanna see how he does with new coach.if still sucks,sack him Australia look totally different with new coach for example.same captain
For ODI format have to tolerate him till 2015 is not the right time let him carry till 2015 then can strip him of his captaincy he is past it now I admire Dhoni the player but as a skipper he is past it now.
What wait till we stink in world cup then sack him?? No thanks. This is not personal club. Main thing is India does well Sack him now and new skipper has a year till world cup and we may do better. Need a skipper with no corruption in team selction. Someone who picks team on mmerit so india can win, thats the min a cpatain can do and he does not even do that
What wait till we stink in world cup then sack him?? No thanks. This is not personal club. Main thing is India does well Sack him now and new skipper has a year till world cup and we may do better. Need a skipper with no corruption in team selction. Someone who picks team on mmerit so india can win, thats the min a cpatain can do and he does not even do that
So do you think Kohli who is our best batsman at the moment will be able to handle both the pressure of leadership and batting even if he becomes the captain and we lose in 2015 he will be smashed by the media and fans as well why not build after 2015 WC with this useless bowling attack and most of them having poor techniques and even with Kohli as skipper you won,t be retaining the WC.
what corruption dude?if you are talking of Jaddu/Ashwin they play crucial role for us in CT.Captain has to back them for a while.Ashwin is already out of Test side. only bad selection is Ishant.but other options we have tried have done bad too.Aaron couldn't have been picked from hospital.did well in Ranjis and playing now. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean hes corrupt.can call him clueless but corrupt?
So do you think Kohli who is our best batsman at the moment will be able to handle both the pressure of leadership and batting even if he becomes the captain and we lose in 2015 he will be smashed by the media and fans as well why not build after 2015 WC with this useless bowling attack and most of them having poor techniques and even with Kohli as skipper you won' date='t be retaining the WC.[/quote'] Kohli has the arraogance and ego to carry it with no probs It will be steep learning curve and will be better for it. This is no reason to retain a hopeless skipper who is causing embarrasmant upon embarrasment upon nation with these humiliations. We need change desperatley
what corruption dude?if you are talking of Jaddu/Ashwin they play crucial role for us in CT.Captain has to back them for a while.Ashwin is already out of Test side. only bad selection is Ishant.but other options we have tried have done bad too.Aaron couldn't have been picked from hospital.did well in Ranjis and playing now. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean hes corrupt.can call him clueless but corrupt?
RHITI SPORTS!!! RP singh flown of a beach to open bowling in test match All csk playes given loads of chances and long long ropes
Selectors decided to sack him and corrupt dhoni saved by his corrupt srini mamma Only drops his corrupt picks when has no choice after humiliations
RHITI SPORTS!!! RP singh flown of a beach to open bowling in test match All csk playes given loads of chances and long long ropes
lol if it was Rhiti connection only,RP would have played more,no?also what were selectors doing? all CSK players?do you see Vijay in ODI squad?Badrinath?Saha? Raina,Ashwin,Jaddu have done well in the past and justified there places.Raina is dropped now.Ashwin from Tests.could be dropped now from ODIs too.
he will win this match...troll all you people..captain inida for 4 more years and one day retire and still be remembered as india's most successful captain this is whats gonna happen :D
LOL.. right now he is scoring 1 run every 2 balls, with that we will reach 250 max