US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

If they had raided a compound in Karachi and captured Kasab' date=' certainly MMS would take credit.[/quote'] Not really. MMS wouldn't had credit in any circumstances just because of his perception. You are your bias for Obama which is understandable but you are doing very wrong in saying Obama taking credit for the Osama case. As mentioned, Obama team have now backtracked from those kinds of statements.

Not really. MMS wouldn't had credit in any circumstances just because of his perception. You are your bias for Obama which is understandable but you are doing very wrong in saying Obama taking credit for the Osama case. As mentioned' date=' Obama team have now backtracked from those kinds of statements.[/quote'] This is how American politics works. Bush 04 was won on Iraq War with Mission Accomplished slogans. There are 2 more debates and a month to go, Obama will make Osama work for him. I am not Pro-Obama, but it will be naive not to think that Obama doesn't get credit for his single biggest accomplishment in his first term. (sad, but true). On election news: Obama is trailing Mitt among likely voters. It's going to be a close race, but a month is a long time in Politics. http://www.policymic.com/articles/16423/presidential-polls-2012-rasmussen-polls-real-clear-politics-put-romney-ahead-of-obama-after-vp-debate

This is how American politics works. Bush 04 was won on Iraq War with Mission Accomplished slogans. There are 2 more debates and a month to go, Obama will make Osama work for him. I am not Pro-Obama, but it will be naive not to think that Obama doesn't get credit for his single biggest accomplishment in his first term. (sad, but true). On election news: Obama is trailing Mitt among likely voters. It's going to be a close race, but a month is a long time in Politics. http://www.policymic.com/articles/16423/presidential-polls-2012-rasmussen-polls-real-clear-politics-put-romney-ahead-of-obama-after-vp-debate
Republicans will nail this one. Obama's first debate could cost him the election.

WTF. Giving Obama credit for killing Bin Laden is the exact same thing as Manmohan asking for credit in capturing Kasab. We all would be laughing if the latter had occurred. And you know what even the Obama team have realized it. At the beginning of this election campaign, they did start by putting the Osama killing as their key point but have now only diminished it totally.
Mission_Accomplished.jpg

What should he do, lead the Seal team in front and put the first bullet on Osama's forehead, to get credit?
:hysterical:
WTF. Giving Obama credit for killing Bin Laden is the exact same thing as Manmohan asking for credit in capturing Kasab. We all would be laughing if the latter had occurred.
Dude, are you serious comparing capturing Kasab from a hotel in Mumbai and getting Bin Laden from a compound in Abottabad? Getting Osama like the US did would be the equivalent of us nabbing Dawood or LeT leaders from their homes in Karachi or PoK. Obama had to make the final call to send those guys in. If it had failed, he would have gotten a fair share of the blame as well, which is why he is getting credit too.

There is no doubt that Obama has made this more difficult than it needed to be. He was coasting before debate #1' date=' now he is trailing everywhere.[/quote'] exactly and I think thats why Democrats are in a panic mode as its very difficult to turn it around now. Surprisingly 47%, flip flops and no details has not hurt republicans ..

exactly and I think thats why Democrats are in a panic mode as its very difficult to turn it around now. Surprisingly 47%' date=' flip flops and no details has not hurt republicans ..[/quote'] Selfishness is a very powerful weapon in democracy. See India and reservation. Many think only "what's in it for me?", rather than what's in it for the country in general. Minor gaffes and character flaws in candidates has only little relevance on the outcome of elections. Obama came out very flat on the debate. It's like he doesn't even want to win the election. How else can you explain such poor performance? I think he is a good person who will be better for the nation than Romney. But he should be hungry win. If he is not, he is going to lose and probably lose big.

Selfishness is a very powerful weapon in democracy. See India and reservation. Many think only "what's in it for me?", rather than what's in it for the country in general. Minor gaffes and character flaws in candidates has only little relevance on the outcome of elections. Obama came out very flat on the debate. It's like he doesn't even want to win the election. How else can you explain such poor performance? I think he is a good person who will be better for the nation than Romney. But he should be hungry win. If he is not, he is going to lose and probably lose big.
My thoughts are exactly the same. I dont think Mitt gained from undecided, undecided are idiots who cant see such clear differences between the 2 campaigns but I think the movement was from decisive voters who realized that maybe Obama isnt even interested anymore and realized, he Mitt isnt that scary.

Bill clinton is one of the biggest hypocrites out their, talks about the evils of deregulations when he was the president that deregulated the banks, talks about the evils of outsourcing even though he was the president that signed nafta. Talks about republicans destroying programs for the poor when he was the one that cut welfare spending. he was arguably a more conservative president than the bushes and reagan combined.