US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

NoRecordToRunOn Obama tried hard to make a come back from the first debate smackdown but he can only argue so much, since he is the president that turned down energy independence (keystone pipeline) and has added trillions in debt. As predicted no debate would be as one-sided as the first one.
:nice: Obama ~ Carter ~ :fail: Romney ~ Reagan ~ :two_thumbs_up:

Why do these candidates never talk about Pakistan? Haven't they learned the true fact about them and perhaps should make them a big priority in terms of foreign policy.
they are almost out of pakistan, they dont care about India or Pakistan plus they wouldnt want to mention another country and even hint at war.

Pakistan will get its deserved recognition in the debate next week when they debate on foreign policy.
Well the issue is firstly, haven't all Americans realize that the real key in their fight against Terrorism is Pakistan. And secondly, what will they do to solve it, is it just another so called talks?

Well the issue is firstly' date=' haven't all Americans realize that the real key in their fight against Terrorism is Pakistan. And secondly, what will they do to solve it, is it just another so called talks?[/quote'] No, the key is not Pakistan, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Ayatollah, OBL, or similar to these. The key is 'Radical Islam' and to solve this, the first step would be to break down the barriers of political correctness.

Conservatives used to be the smart business people. In most countries they still are. How did it come about these pinheads and nutwing supporters came to be known as conservatives. Clearly something has gone terriblly wrong. My leaning has always been conservative since I could remember. But going by what I see in US, I would have had second thoughts if I was a citizen there.