US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

According to a Pew research study, Liberals are the most intolerant group on social networking sites (SNS) when it comes to engaging in discussion that does not meet their view point. EB95E9EE80CE4C28A925D155DD32B126.jpg?w=480&h=419&as=1http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2012/Social-networking-and-politics/Main-findings/Social-networking-sites-and-politics.aspx
According to my own research republicans are the most easily "brainwashable" if you wish. :cantstop: .

According to a Pew research study, Liberals are the most intolerant group on social networking sites (SNS) when it comes to engaging in discussion that does not meet their view point. EB95E9EE80CE4C28A925D155DD32B126.jpg?w=480&h=419&as=1http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2012/Social-networking-and-politics/Main-findings/Social-networking-sites-and-politics.aspx
yes as its not easy to stay calm when the other person talks out of their ass ... rape victims cant get pregnant, evolution is false :facepalm:

^ There are many topics on which I either dont have a view or am indifferent. You may have missed my posts but on taking the political test questions on the website posted, I am an Average Independent. I was in Obama camp in 2008, now in Romney's, because Obama fails in the categories that are most important to me. Snapshot of Mr. Barack Hussein Obama: 1. Anti-American (shady past with; Commies, Terrorists, and America haters) 2. Energy Dependence policy (blocks Keystone pipeline) 3. Trillions in debt and Mr. Foodstamp 4. No Pride in American Exceptionalism 5. Islamist appeaser

^ There are many topics on which I either dont have a view or am indifferent. You may have missed my posts but on taking the political test questions on the website posted, I am an Average Independent. I was in Obama camp in 2008, now in Romney's, because Obama fails in the categories that are most important to me. Snapshot of Mr. Barack Hussein Obama: 1. Anti-American (shady past with; Commies, Terrorists, and America haters) 2. Energy Dependence policy (blocks Keystone pipeline) 3. Trillions in debt and Mr. Foodstamp 4. No Pride in American Exceptionalism 5. Islamist appeaser
That is bunch of baloney.>Couple of bullet points were the highlights of 2008 campaign from Republicans. What made you take an U turn. What makes you think "i talk whatever want to get elected" Romney would do any of the promises he makes. Cuttaing tax everyone and reduce deficit. .. making some mathematically impossible promises. How dumb you must be believe that.

That is bunch of baloney.>Couple of bullet points were the highlights of 2008 campaign from Republicans. What made you take an U turn. What makes you think "i talk whatever want to get elected" Romney would do any of the promises he makes. Cuttaing tax everyone and reduce deficit. .. making some mathematically impossible promises. How dumb you must be believe that.
even if Romney does fail on # 3, he already qualifies on all the others that Obama fails on. B->