Kejriwal

King Tendulkar

Now comes the challenge of actually governing
Its actually a good result because: * They wont let BJP off the hook. * MLAs will now compete, the AAP MLAs will work with the local people and come up with some good schemes while BJP walas will be confused. * Give AAP experience before gaining power in the next elections. Shiela Dishit ka kaan ho gaya :hysterical:

Its actually a good result because: * They wont let BJP off the hook. * MLAs will now compete, the AAP MLAs will work with the local people and come up with some good schemes while BJP walas will be confused. * Give AAP experience before gaining power in the next elections. Shiela Dishit ka kaan ho gaya :hysterical:
I would be happy if con is relegated to third in Delhi in future :pray: But it's good AAP made impact, competition in any field increases efficiency, especially politics where there are so many people waiting to come if you fail

won't last long.
May be true. You fail to recognize the significance of this performance. The point is a common man stood upto veteran politicians with all muscle, financial and system powers with huge infrastructure support and trumped them. If that doesn't inspire you and I don't know what would. I am not celebrating victory of Kejriwal, I am celebrating victory of Democracy. He goes to Shiela Dixit's den and defeats her comprehensively. Remember Shiela Dixit is hand-picked candidate of Family and all the backing of whole congress. How many of us would have given a chance to a common man who standing up to powerful politician like Shiela Dixit ? Awesome. Inspiring.

May be true. But the point is a common man stood upto veteran politicians with all muscle, financial and system powers with huge infrastructure support and trumped them. If that doesn't inspire you and I don't know what would. I am not celebrating victory of Kejriwal, I am celebrating victory of Democracy. He goes to Shiela Dixit's den and defeats her comprehensively. Remember Shiela Dixit is hand-picked candidate of Family and all the backing of whole congress. How many of us would have given a chance to a common man who standing up to powerful politician like Shiela Dixit ? Awesome. Inspiring.
for me its not really inspiring because Kejriwal/AAP didn't have any practical policies/plans apart from "we are against Congress and Corruption". They got so many votes because people were extremely angry at the Cong. I still think AAP is not, and even in the future it will not be the right party or Kejriwal the right person to lead Delhi. But still they have done extremely well here against big odds :hatsoff:

for me its not really inspiring because Kejriwal/AAP didn't have any practical policies/plans apart from "we are against Congress and Corruption". They got so many votes because people were extremely angry at the Cong. I still think AAP is not, and even in the future it will not be the right party or Kejriwal the right person to lead Delhi. But still they have done extremely well here against big odds :hatsoff:
There is saying in Kannada: A husband who dislikes his wife finds stones even in yogurt :hysterical: