Kejriwal

King Tendulkar

Kejriwal Prashant Bhushan's view on Kashmir is personal and AAP doesn't endorse it - it has been made absolutely clear. The party's stand is that Kashmir is an integral part of India - crystal clear. In the case of Batla encounter, Prashant Bhushan's filed a god damn PIL in court for a thorough investigation - he exercised his democratic rights. The other parties who try to "appease" are the ones who do lip service (I don't remember any other party member going to court or filing a PIL for the Batla encounter) like the Congress for minorities. There in, lies the difference. In the end, I find it quite funny how it works. In order to choose between Congress or BJP, we find issues to relate to them. In case of AAP, we find issues to shoot them down.

Dont think its right that one of your prominent party leader has these views which are even used for earning you votes but when it comes to bigger picture you cast them as personal opinion. Batla house encounter was termed fake by Kejri even after the verdict was out. Appeasement politics nothing else... you got to be totally biased to not admit Doesnt Aap do the same ? Nitpicking and finding issues to cut BJP down to Congress size.

Dont think its right that one of your prominent party leader has these views which are even used for earning you votes but when it comes to bigger picture you cast them as personal opinion. Batla house encounter was termed fake by Kejri even after the verdict was out. Appeasement politics nothing else... you got to be totally biased to not admit Doesnt Aap do the same ? Nitpicking and finding issues to cut BJP down to Congress size.
Isn't the same with BJP also? Personal opinions of Swamy, Uma bharti, Yogi Adityanath may not be in sync with the constitution of India. With Congress also the same problem opinions of Digvijay Singh, that minority minister might be in contrast to the Home Ministry. So how does the Kashmir related personal opinion of one of the leader of a party significant while electing the government of state. Anyways he is not going to have any say in the foreign policies right?

^^ khalpat bhai BJP gets lots of flak for these and gives up on a section of voters. Do you think Aap does the same.
But still while going for polls for a state election that too of a city state the personal opinion of one of the leader should not matter unless its part of that parties manifesto. Let them fight the Central Election, we will surely ask this question but for now its good they are wooing for muslim vote, it will anyway cut Congress votes :winky:.

I cant.. what happened ?
they were playing the string tapes,kumar vishwas and shazia were seen to take favours,but the authenticity of it and the full tape needs to be checked..shazia has said she wont contest the elections,took back her candidature

they were playing the string tapes' date='kumar vishwas and shazia were seen to take favours,but the authenticity of it and the full tape needs to be checked..shazia has said she wont contest the elections,took back her candidature[/quote'] I only saw the tapes they played during arnabs show and honestly i didnt see Shazia say anything wrong, kumar vishwas yes but it seemed more of a say anything 'to get ride of the guy' kind of scenario. What was amusing was how BJP and COngress ganged up on AAP guys.

I watched the tape, it is edited, and shows Shazia Ilmi saying to the reporter that she cannot help unless there is legal document against the company. She also says money can be donated in cash and will be given receipt.. Jeez, people are so biased that they dont even watch whats there in sting and start shooting down people:winky: Now the media outlet is refusing to handover raw CD footage, why?People have a right to know who is saying truth here..

Its fake and disgusting. Like they did with Bushan Frankly doing fake tapes like these would bring down whole govts in other countries with the scandal. But in India nothing happens and so do it again before delhi elections!! Shows why we need kejriwal, anothe form of corruption ps I do have faith in AAP that if one of them do corrupt stuff they would get rid of them