SRT vs RD

Quiz for Dravidians...What is common in the following series: 1998 Aus home 1999 Pak home 2000 Aus Away 2000 SA home 2001 SL away 2001 SA away 2001-2004 : Zim home/away, NZ home/away, 2003 Aus Away, 2004 Pak away,2005 Pak home - Golden age 2004 Aus home 2006 SA away 2007 Eng away. There seems to be a pattern in this....
Okay, I seriously can't make out the pattern, not that I am a Dravidian so maybe not qualified enough for the quiz.
Okay' date=' I seriously can't make out the pattern, not that I am a Dravidian so maybe not qualified enough for the quiz.[/quote'] All those series, the bowling was good to great with some <25 avg bowlers. Coincidently, Dravid failed in it and also failed to score a 100 too. Case in 2004, he had thrived in all the series, except in the 2004 home series against Australia when McWarne played. The coincidence is too much rule out as a one-off occurance.

Ok Fellas , An update on the Tendy Fan club. I just got news from Bush that he is willing to include us in the War on Terrorism. Our job is to catch the Rocket propelled Grenades fired by Iraqi insurgents by hand and throw it back at them. We shall be given proper training at the U.S secret service facility at No3, Havana House , Havana , Cuba. For those who cant find the adress , Ask Fidel Castro's office for directions. The secret service facility is just 2 blocks away from it and has large a sign board proclaiming its name and a new American flag flying next to it. Beware that this facility is top secret and so dont let out its adress In return , US warships have agreed to patrol the seas next to Sachin's house to protect him from Ganguly and Dravid fanatics. There will be special plane called 'Air Force 26,322' that will fly Sachin around. The plane will be re-painted with nerolax paint every time Sachin scores one more run in international cricket. Watch out for more updates.

All those series, the bowling was good to great with some Hold on. 2001 SL series, Dravid did make a second innings 70+ in the chase, 2001 SA away he was instrumental in getting us a draw in the second test, 2003 Aus away was Dravid's series by a distance, and then again in both series against Pak he did very well. There is merit to the argument that he has come out second best against some top notch attacks but I think the post was an exaggeration.
Ok Fellas , An update on the Tendy Fan club. I just got news from Bush that he is willing to include us in the War on Terrorism. Our job is to catch the Rocket propelled Grenades fired by Iraqi insurgents by hand and throw it back at them. We shall be given proper training at the U.S secret service facility at No3, Havana House , Havana , Cuba. For those who cant find the adress , Ask Fidel Castro's office for directions. The secret service facility is just 2 blocks away from it and has large a sign board proclaiming its name and a new American flag flying next to it. Beware that this facility is top secret and so dont let out its adress In return , US warships have agreed to patrol the seas next to Sachin's house to protect him from Ganguly and Dravid fanatics. There will be special plane called 'Air Force 26,322' that will fly Sachin around. The plane will be re-painted with nerolax paint every time Sachin scores one more run in international cricket. Watch out for more updates.
Excellent. MM keep it up. I nominate you for ... whatever you want to be nominated for. :hysterical:

Humpf.. Everybody here thinks i am doing this just for laughs.. I am really doubly unbelievably serious about it. I have registered the official site for our organization. Its called Pro-Sachin,AntiGanguly,Anti-Dravid,please/unite/here.com. Please bookmark this site. I have also taken pains to establish the HQ of our organization. Right now , its at the left most corner of my Garage( P.S - I dont have a car), with the latest 100 Mhz , 10MB Ram Intel computer. I had to fight really hard with 4 other dogs to retrieve this mean machine from the dump next to Intel's factory. Right now, all i can do is start-up and shut down. Any contributions to upgrade this machine will be much appreciated. I also call other 10D ( Tendy , See) fanatics to nominate themselves for a variety of prestigious posts within our organization. We shall soon work out the modalities and who has to to pay what membership fee to sustain ourselves. Contributions to 10D are exempt from taxes under 221g section of the Indian taxes act , 345 A.D

Humpf.. Everybody here thinks i am doing this just for laughs.. I am really doubly unbelievably serious about it. I have registered the official site for our organization. Its called Pro-Sachin,AntiGanguly,Anti-Dravid,please/unite/here.com. Please bookmark this site. I have also taken pains to establish the HQ of our organization. Right now , its at the left most corner of my Garage( P.S - I dont have a car), with the latest 100 Mhz , 10MB Ram Intel computer. I had to fight really hard with 4 other dogs to retrieve this mean machine from the dump next to Intel's factory. Right now, all i can do is start-up and shut down. Any contributions to upgrade this machine will be much appreciated. I also call other 10D ( Tendy , See) fanatics to nominate themselves for a variety of prestigious posts within our organization. We shall soon work out the modalities and who has to to pay what membership fee to sustain ourselves. Contributions to 10D are exempt from taxes under 221g section of the Indian taxes act , 345 A.D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: p.s i am pro sachin but certainly not anti the great dravid and other players. So unfortunatley I have to decline membership of your club
Conclusion: Dravid fanatics cant accept n digest the UNIVERSAL fact sachin is the GREATEST. Period:dance:
Even Sachin himself will tell you that he is nowhere as good as Bradman was. As far as batting goes, tendy may be the Arjun of his time but even Arjun was no Ramchandra (Bradman). Every now and then there comes a genius (like Bradman) who is a genius even if the field of geniuses are considered as the norm. And Bradman is not the only person to be in such an unique position- take for example Gauss- in the history of mathematics in the last 1000, there are many illustrious names- Omar Khayyam, Madhavan,Fibonacci,Descartes,Pascal,Newton,Leibnitz,Fourier, Ramanuja, etc. but Gauss's contribution and brilliance in mathematics cannot be matched even by any two of the abovementioned names. Same with Tesla- in the field of engineering, there are engineers, there are some bloody good engineers and then there is Tesla...bradman and batting is the same, really. But i agree that Tendy is the number 1 amongst the rest, so #2 alltime.
well there is NO guanrentee bradman has an average of 99.99!
?? He has an average of 99.94. A century every 3 innings. 12 double centuries. two triple centuries, 1 299 not out. Bradman > Tendulkar. End of story. Look- Tendulkar *himself* has said so before- that Bradman is way way better than him. When Tendulkar himself says so, matter is done.