who is the best journalist of india(among english news channel)

don_corleone840

Pranoy roy was and still is the best. Sanghavia and Thapar are alright too. The worst is saradesai. I don't know how he became an anchor zero personality and his voice sounds like he will burst into tears soon . Arnab is better with personal interviews. The thing is arnab has become the benchmark now everyone want to copy his style.

so whats the number 1 english news channel in India? We have ndtv at home but looking to change it. How would you rank NDTV Headlines Today Times Now ABP news Cnn ibn which is the best news channeL?
I only watch NDTV, despite the slightly biased news reporting. Times Now seems like a shouting match.

well in the uk we get it free with virgin media (ndtv) if i move to sky I think i am getting abp news for free are they any good? The left wing bias of NDTV if what i dont like. I dont want a first wing channel but a centrist one
Abp news is pretty good. I don't mind any these days - Sudarshan news, aaj tak, zee news, india TV, news nation, ndtv, ibn, times now, news x...I keep switching channels. The one I least like is India TV and rajat sharma.

yeah india tv is like a tabloid I remember when i was last in India there was some sort of solar eclipse or something. India TV basically concluded it was the end of the world. Another time i was flicking though I saw the main news item Earthquake Happens in Village every Tuesday.

yeah india tv is like a tabloid I remember when i was last in India there was some sort of solar eclipse or something. India TV basically concluded it was the end of the world. Another time i was flicking though I saw the main news item Earthquake Happens in Village every Tuesday.
Yeah that too. But somehow I feel rajat sharma is a hypocrite who thinks he is super intellectual and patriot.

Now they don't show any of that. Now India TV totally and completely dedicated to Modi worship 24/7. It is much, much more biased for BJP than NDTV ever was for Cong.

The best channels for news are Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha TV..........no nautanki, just straight up news........their debates are also conducted well........the only other thing I watch sometimes is NewsHour when I'm in the mood for trolling........but that is strictly guilty pleasure viewing.........Ar-knob is an utter tosspot........

Now they don't show any of that. Now India TV totally and completely dedicated to Modi worship 24/7. It is much' date=' much more biased for BJP than NDTV ever was for Cong.[/quote'] yeah best to stick clear I am looking out for balanced neutral channels. Even though I am pro Modi and BJP, its better to get the truth

so whats the number 1 english news channel in India? We have ndtv at home but looking to change it. How would you rank NDTV Headlines Today Times Now ABP news Cnn ibn which is the best news channeL?
I'd say that NDTV is still better because there is less drama there. Times Now is almost only drama, Headlines Today now has too many big egos trying to outdo each other, CNN IBN is left with nothing after Rajdeep left (as bad as his standard had fallen in the last few years, he was still better than everyone at CNN IBN).