B kumar

badmash

We are talking about B Kumar in same sentences as Anderson and Steyn. ICF has really lost it
Why you are so hyper always? What do you mean by same sentence? I just said "if groomed" he could become our Anderson? Why you are getting your chaddi in knots? Take it easy. :icflove: I see potential in him. He's fit and gets good controlled swing (much better than some overhyped unlucky bowlers)..
Comparing him with styen and anderson would put a lot of pressure on him. He has just started his career. Styen and anderson when started were not greats. If he is groomed properly he could become styen or anderson no doubt.
Wo konsa is thread ko khol ke baitha hai.. lol:giggle:
Why you are so hyper always? What do you mean by same sentence? I just said "if groomed" he could become our Anderson? Why you are getting your chaddi in knots? Take it easy. :icflove: I see potential in him. He's fit and gets good controlled swing (much better than some overhyped unlucky bowlers)..
I did not even mention you in my post?:((
no he was 130-135ks only WL2ev9Bd7eg
Lol What :hysterical::hysterical: .Anderson in wc 2003 was 90 miles.Even in test matches he has spells where has bowled 140+.Odis in india or england he has bowled spells which were 140+.In tests he may be 135 but you cannot compare test match speed with odis.

Before we go too far ahead on B.K and start comparing him to Steyn and Anderson we are forgetting what most of us thought about P.K duing his earlier test match successes. PK was criticised by me and most others here for bowling at 110-120K which was embarassing to say the least but we all agreed that that the swing he was getting,he would have been much effective if he upped his pace. Now we see B.K who does look in the Praveen mould and capable of bopwling at 130-135K and going by his physique might average upto 125K in a test match,which is still more than what PK can acheive,given the fact that Bhuvan looks like he can bowl longer spells than Praveen without breaking down. Won't be a bad idea to get him into the test squad.

Very impressive today. Is defo now for odis with new ball. Gets swing but again like shami is accurate and discilplined. Can be a test match player??? My worry is when new ball goes and ball swings less, he may be ineffective cos of pace which seems to drop to 79/80mph. But can he get reverse swing? Is that in his armoury?

^ true. He was good today. We didn't really have a decent total, that was keeping him to bowl good length not fuller. If he had bowled a touch more fuller, he could have got some more wickets in his first spell. Anyway KT wasn't he supposed to be a malnourished trundler who presents nice seam. :--D

Very impressive today. Is defo now for odis with new ball. Gets swing but again like shami is accurate and discilplined. Can be a test match player??? My worry is when new ball goes and ball swings less, he may be ineffective cos of pace which seems to drop to 79/80mph. But can he get reverse swing? Is that in his armoury?
we r not in a position to ask one bowler to do it all,he is a new ball bowler n also keep it tight if things arent happening with the new ball.we need to have someone else who can reverse the old ball at pace even if he isnt tight