2013 Australian Open

Clarke

In the end relatively easy match for Nole as was expected. He had been in sublime form in second half of this GS, after getting through that scare from wawrinka on last sunday, which was the match of this tournament. He defeated all three opponents of this week- Berdych,Ferrer and Murray with relative ease. We didn't see many great matches this time. Other than Nole-wawrinka, there were Tsonga-Federer and upto certain extent Federer - Murray. This tournament further strengthen elite clique of top four with others being told firmly to mind their own business. Looking forward to Clay season now with expectation of Nadal's return. Early return of Nadal will ensure that French Open would be business as usual.

^ Nole- Wawrinka you mean. It was relatively easy perhaps and that maybe because of Murrays injury. Anyway I dont think an easy match was expectd at all!! In fact there were some moments in the 2nd set where he could have been broken early from after that he would have had little chance

^ Nole- Wawrinka you mean. It was relatively easy perhaps and that maybe because of Murrays injury. Anyway I dont think an easy match was expectd at all!! In fact there were some moments in the 2nd set where he could have been broken early from after that he would have had little chance
yeah.. my bad.. Nole - Wawrinka match in fact..

Wow' date=' well and truly back. Thats a huge win, beat Almagro too in last round and hes no mug. Its incredible how he recovers from these serious set backs, credit to him.[/quote'] yeah.. that was big win. However, true test is going to Indian Wells masters where he would be facing full strength ATP circuit and is 5th seed. It starts this week.