Anti Virat Kohli Club

I don't know why they get so worked up: Kohli

After the batsman was given out, Kieron Pollard had a word with Kohli to reconsider the decision and call Rayudu back in the spirit of the game. However, the Bangalore captain decided not to do so, which agitated the crowd who started calling him "cheat". The 24 year old continued to be taunted by the crowd when he came on to bat and even during the post-match presentation. A livid Kohli had this to say after the match: "As far as the crowd is concerned, it has happened to a few players in the past as well. I don't know why they get so worked up during Indian T20 League. Indian T20 League is not is not the end of the world. And they forget that the players they are booing for also play for their country." "It is only creating hatred among the players. When I come back and play for India, they are going to cheer for me. It doesn't work that way. You come to Bangalore and you see how Indian players are appreciated," he added.
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/55311/i-dont-know-why-they-get-so-worked-up-kohli What a prima donna,he says that the crowd gets worked up but is he who refuses to let it go:cantstop: Also the actions of the crowd are understandable if they saw him refusing Pollard's plea pvw_20130428_0638_51724.jpg
^ He deserved it. Lost all that little respect I had for this guy in this IPL. Not the GG incident but the one during the match against CSK where he lost control and was abusing Vinay Kumar.
No player of international standard deserves this kind of booing yaar. That too in front of his home(India) crowd.

VK definitely cannot be labelled as a cheater based on that MI game incident. He did exactly within the rules of the games. And there was no purposeful mistake by anybody done. Captaincy really is all about perception and that's the only thing which is the issue with him. His perception is not seen well.

VK definitely cannot be labelled as a cheater based on that MI game incident. He did exactly within the rules of the games. And there was no purposeful mistake by anybody done. .
Err, who is labelling Kohli as a cheater except you in every post? Was Symonds labelled as a monkey because he actually is one? When crowd calls a player chor, is it because he is one? You are behaving like a kid taking what the crowd said literally. When the crowd calls someone a MC, is it because he is a MC and they have video proof?